Crazy... Dream Your Dream-

When I woke out, all that had happened last night was like just one crazy dream. It felt like that time we had a bomb threat at school in the middle of the school day and had to go home. ((That actually happened to me just the other day. Basically, we were in Robotics and an announcement came on. All that I could hear from it was the word 'evacuate', but we had a fire drill that morning, so I figured that we were just having some sorta earthquake drill or something like that, like we'd do at my elementary and middle school. But, we ended up leaving all of our belongings and going home.)) But one thing that I noticed was that my phone was missing and the sound that I was hearing was from an actual alarm clock. Confused, I switched it off. "Ok, this is definitely weird," I thought aloud. But I just brushed it off.

I looked up and the next thing that I noticed slightly alarmed me. The posters on my wall weren't what they used to be. The FNAF posters were only posters that are in the actually restaurant, no mention of the actual game Five Nights At Freddy's, the Bendy and the Ink Machine posters just looked like regular drawings, the Hello Neighbor posters looked like regular pictures of some rando, the Yandere Simulator posters weren't even there anymore. In fact, everything in my room looked weird. All of my clothes were plain and boring.

I got ready (with what I had and could do to get ready) and grabbed my, now black, Jansport backpack. It had some sorta [F/C] design on it, but I honestly couldn't really tell what it was. I grabbed a quick breakfast, it was some sorta protein bar brand that I didn't recognize. I think that it was like, 'Thinkthin' or something like that. ((Fun fact, this is an actual bar, it's company was actually just rebranded to 'Think!' a few years ago, as of this year.))

I got to the bus stop and saw that Blair and my best friend were already there. My best friend was wearing an outfit that looked like something from the 70s and Blair was wearing an outfit that a young Courtney Cox might wear. "Uhhhh, guys?" I asked. "What are you wearing?" They both gave me a confused look.

"What are you talking about?" my best friend asked.

"We always dress like this..." Blair added.

"Oh... did you hear that loud bang last night?" I asked. They gave me this weirded out, almost dumbfounded look.

"Huh?" Blair asked. "Did I sleep through a big event again?"

"No, when did you hear it?" my bestie asked.

"Around Midnight," I replied.

"Nope, I was up at midnight and heard nothing of it."

"Didn't hear a thing." Well, this was gonna be no use. My bestie gave me a concerned look.

"Hey, are you feeling well?" they asked.

"Yeah, I feel fine..."

"Hey, so, not sure if you heard about the schedule thing, but it turns out we're gonna stop in Advisory for a little bit. Don't know why," Blair explained.

"We only go to Advisory on block schedule days," I said.

"Yeah, I know." Okay, so at least our schedules were the same.

When the bus arrived, I thought that it'd be a normal bus ride, but had no idea about the surprise I was going to walk into. When we got on, I normally don't look at the bus driver, but I heard them say in a very familiar voice, "Good morning". Confused, I looked over and nearly gasped at who I saw. It was Orville Elephant! Like, the literal animatronic! "Oh, sorry about that," he said. He then SOMEHOW changed into a human form, but I was still able to tell that it was him. "Didn't mean to scare ya, friend." I was still in a state of shock, so when I walked to where my friends were sitting, my mouth was hanging wide open. What's going on?!

-----------------------------------------------------

The whole entire time we were on the bus, I was only half listening to the conversation. By the time we got to school, I was just baffled. A few other people had gotten onto the bus that literally looked like fictional characters. There was some girl that looked like a humanoid Circus Baby, but she was actually pretty nice.

We headed to the Advisory classes we had and as I went up to where my class was, I already recognized quite a few people. Draco, Usagi, Deku, Bendy. When I got to my class, I was extremely surprised to see a completely different teacher. But when they turned around, I immediately had to stop myself from passing out. It was a human version of the Mama Tattletail. But the weirdest thing had to be that she was acting CHIPPER. I sat down in my normal seat and saw that sitting next to me was Sophie Walten from The Walten Files. "Hey [Y/N]," she said with a smile. It took me a few moments to find my words.

"Uh, hi Sophie," I replied.

"Ms. Marren, why do we have Advisory today?" I heard one kid ask. This was just someone originally from my school.

"I honestly don't know, but hopefully they'll tell us," she said. "Most likely an announcement of some sort."

------------------------------------------------------------

Advisory mainly just consisted of regular announcements. We had some extra time though,, so Sophie and I got to chat for a little bit. Turns out she actually is a nice person in real life. Or, what I think is real life. The bell rang about 5 minutes later and I groaned, realizing that it was time for Algebra.

"See you in Science class!" Sophie called to me as she left the classroom.

By the time I'd gotten to the Algebra classroom, I had already seen about 2 Harry Potter characters, 3 FNAF characters, 10 MHA characters and 8 characters from Bendy and the Ink Machine, including Henry (who was just a staff member). I entered the classroom and instead of seeing my regular Algebra teacher, I saw... the neighbor from Hello Neighbor?!

I slowly sat down at my desk and was really scared at the time. But instead of him being rude and brutal, he was actually a... silly and fun teacher?! "Right," he said with a laugh to one student. "You should probably stop doing that then."

I looked at the paper that was in front of me and sighed, realizing that it was a test.

"Okay, hello everyone, happy Thursday," he said. "Looks like tomorrow is Friday, enjoy that 3-day weekend. But see the test in front of you?" We all nodded, hearing a few people add in a, "yeah" or two. "Pick it up." We all did that. "And rip it up. We're not gonna be taking this quiz for a few reasons." All of us looked at each other, confused, despite the few people that had already started ripping up their tests. "Go ahead, I'll explain later." We then all ripped up our tests, many doing it hesitantly. I already like this version of him.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, diamond equations suck, but this is the last one," our teacher explained. Then, the bell rang. "Nevermind, it's not, go ahead and go to your next classes! No homework tonight!" Man, I like the people at this place.

When I'd gone to my locker, my best friend had caught up with me. "Hey, so Osana just told me that we're gonna be watching a movie in French today!" they said. I smiled happily, still somewhat dazed about what happened.

"Sounds fun," I replied, opening up my locker and getting my stuff out. I closed my locker as they chatted with me, but as soon as I started walking again, someone bumped into me, causing me to fall down.

"Ow!" I exclaimed. "Son of a-" I looked up at who had just knocked me over and suddenly, my jaw dropped. I stared up at them in awe. In front of me stood Carlton Burke. Yes, the one from 'The Silver Eyes'. OH MY GOD1

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" he exclaimed, grabbing my hand and helping me up. "Are you okay?"

"No, I'm [Y/N]," I replied, still slightly in a craze from all of this.

"Oh... um, I'm Carlton-" he said in response.

"No, I'm [Y/N]."

"I'm gonna go..." I leaned against the locker, watching him walk down the hall. Holy crap. Did that really just happen?

-------------------------------------------------------