Just Sleep, just Dream

My next class was Health Ed, which is honestly one of the better classes, mainly just because it's really calm. I sit next to someone that reminds me of my favorite cousin, so I'm hoping that they're still here.

I entered Health Ed (which involved walking quite a ways from the 100s building to the gym) and saw who was my teacher, secretly smiling to myself. It was Rockstar Foxy. A human version though. And where was his bird?

I saw a few familiar people, like familiar as if they were already here, for instance, my FNAF buddy, and I also saw some familiar people that are from games and movies etc.. I saw an older version of Ben from 'Friends' and Sayori from 'Doki Doki Literature Club' and... WILL RYAN OF DAGAMES?! Oh my gosh, he looks so young! How?! This must mean that Lewis Dawkins and Mark could be here! That's insane!

I got to my Robotics class and got so happy when I saw that Henry Emily himself was gonna be our teacher!. It's so perfect too! I mean... I would've kinda expected Dave Miller/William Afton to be a Robotics teacher... but we've seen where that's gotten him.

It looks like we're picking right back up. Last class period that I had for Robotics, we were just about to start programming our robots to move with commands from our controllers, but we ran out of time. I was sitting next to Michael Afton at first, but the girl that I normally sit next to had finally showed up. Yup, I'm sandwiched in between them. The girl that sits next to me is named Josalyn. "Hola," the girl, Josalyn, said to me.

"Wow, no recognition," Michael said in a joking tone.

"Fine, hey Mike," she replied.

"Hi [Y/N]," Michael said to me with a slight smile. "Did you guys get the memo I sent?"

"What do you mean, 'memo'. Cause if it's a metaphorical memo, of course I didn't," I said, just trying to engage in the conversation.

"Wow, and I thought that you were dope, yo," Michael replied.

"Alright, today, we're gonna be doing the robo-soccer assignment, but we're also gonna be adding some extra features for it, like a voice box and possibly a claw so it can try basketball too," Mr. Emily explained. "Go ahead and get with your partners and get your robots, along with your notes from the last class session. I know, I know, it's still early and you guys are tired, but you've gotta power through this, okay?"

The craziest thing then happened. I had noticed a little Helpy animatronic sitting on the desk up front, but it hopped down and suddenly turned HUMAN. Why should I be surprised though?

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Woo, see, just like that new Mario Kart game!" Mr. Emily exclaimed, watching our robot make its way across the platform.

"Yeah, except for it isn't majorly pixilated or on a tiny DS screen," Josalyn said with a chuckle. I was having too much trouble with the robot's controls, so Josalyn was the one driving it around. I loved how quiet the robots were whenever they'd go slowly. It meant that we could use it to sneak up on people.

"Oh my God, Jayden, just stop- AH!" Michael exclaimed as he turned around and saw the little robot at his feet. He jumped up slightly, which just made it even funnier.

Once the bell rang, we got out of the classroom and parted ways. My next class was Language Arts and at this point, I was just kinda a mix of excited and curious on who was gonna be my language teacher.

But when I got there, I was thoroughly disappointed. And when I say that I was thoroughly disappointed, I mean that I was thoroughly disappointed. Standing at the front of the classroom was Hughes from 'Fantasy Life', yes, the guy that literally was TRYING to help banish Princess Laura to her room/chamber. The guy wouldn't let her leave! A lot of people might think that she's lucky and everything, but really, that wasn't the case. Not at all.