𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

Blinking her eyes open slowly, Mia is immediately overcome with a wave of serenity she hasn't felt in years, relishing in the first full night of sleep since this whole ordeal started

Blinking her eyes open slowly, Mia is immediately overcome with a wave of serenity she hasn't felt in years, relishing in the first full night of sleep since this whole ordeal started. She contributes it in no small part to the body laying behind her, strong arms wrapped around her waist. And for the fact that she was excessively worn out after their late night – or early morning? – activities. A small smile tugs at the corners of her mouth, and she raises a hand, fingers ghosting over her bottom lip at the memories.

The way Jay kissed her so passionately after confessing his love, before trailing his lips down her body. Sucking on the sensitive spot on her neck that he still remembered – granted, he had been the one to discover it. The ecstasy she felt when his mouth was on her, licking and sucking until her thighs shook around his head. The tears that welled in her eyes when he finally slid inside her, back where he belonged – like their bodies were made solely for each other. The slightly sore, still sensitive space between her legs starts to tingle, and she can't help but rub her thighs together slightly. With the movement, her ass wiggles back against Jay where he's nestled against her, and she hears him let out a small huff, slowly starting to stir awake.

Rolling over in his arms, Mia takes in his relaxed expression and messy hair, his eyelashes fluttering gently against his cheeks as he settles further into the pillow to try and fall back asleep. They lay there silently for a few minutes, enjoying the quiet stillness of the morning that's been so rare in both of their lives lately.

Jay's raspy voice breaks the silence, his eyes staying closed as his arms tighten their hold on her, "You're being creepy."

A laugh bubbles past her lips at the familiar words, and she raises a hand to cradle his face, thumb tracing the freckles on his cheekbone, "Most guys would call it romantic." A smile tugs at his lips before her eyes are met with his green ones, the light peeking through the blinds making them look more blue than usual.

"You're right, I'm sorry," Jay leans in until his face is within a breath of hers, still smiling and mumbling against her lips, "It's so romantic." His lips connect with hers fully, and she hums against him, immediately returning the kiss. Mia threads her fingers through his hair to pull him closer, rolling onto her back so he can settle comfortably between her open legs. He pulls back slightly, instead trailing his lips across her jaw, and she tilts her head to allow him better access to her neck. One of his hands starts to move down her body to where she wants it most when a ringing phone cuts through the quiet of their heavy breaths and soft moans.

Jay stills atop her, hand halting its journey before he lets out a groan and rolls onto his back. She lets out a complaining whine, and he tries to clear the fog from his mind, glancing towards the nightstand. He quickly remembers that he is not actually in his apartment and that his phone is not in its usual place plugged into its charger. Sitting up, he swings his legs over the side of the bed and rushes out of the room to find it before it stops ringing, not even stopping to put on any clothes – not that Mia is complaining. He's got a nice ass, sue her.