𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

Trigger Warning  : Violence

❏❐❑

A eight years old boy was eating with his family, his small hands pick up a bone and knock it each other and make a noise. He like the noise even since he heard his father cracking his fingers.

" Father, how can we make bone disappeared without trace? " A eight years old boy question his fatherwith his almond eyes which his father look at his wife with creep smile.

" Good question, my son " His father pat his head and start to explaining every details of it.

Soon, after they finish their dinner. The little boy was left alone as his parents went to club, why? They're drug dealer and you can say that they're a bit psycho since they've killed a lot of people without reason.

The little boy was playing with a cat, not playing to be honest because he literally put the can on the road so that maybe a car would crash the cat which it true.

That cat die infront of his eyes.

He's not sad nor upset but he love it. The way blood oozing out from the cat body give him pleasure, he look at the cat that already dead on the road for a few minutes with a sickening smirk.

People surround him was so busy without caring about the little boy who was ' playing ' near the road. Tge little boy stood up from his place to the road and pick up the lifeless cat body to his house.

Blood painting all over his clothes and hands as he walk towards his house. The society thought that kid must sad about the cat bit oh how wrong they're.

He went to the kitchen and grab sharp knife. Do just like his father told him and it did happened. After that, he's about to throw the cat's bone dust in his residential when his parents back home.

" Taehyung-ah, what are you doing? " He heard his father called his name from the living room and he run towards them while holding a bowl that has bone dust.

" I do what you told me! " He said simply.

" Look! Isn't this is art father? " He continue showing them the bowl which his parents smile to him, patting his head in proud.

" Good job Taehyung "

With that Taehyung start to killed many more and not only cat anymore but a kid. Since he was human, he already became cold blood who killed people without mercy and police never able to detect him because his parents always protect him behind.