//0.2

For probably the first time in his entire life, Jeongguk is actually on time to detention today. He didn't go to stall at his locker or go on his phone in the bathroom, or even pester Yoongi and Hoseok until they dropped his ass off at the classroom themselves.

He went straight after class, the excitement over finally getting his vengeance on the school's angel wiping out any of his usual dread.

Actually, he's in the room before Taehyung even is, leaning up against the teacher's desk at the front of the class, blazer thrown over the chair and the sleeves of his shirt rolled up. He pushes a hand through his hair, keeping that one persistent strand off his forehead, all ready for the asshole to walk through the door- but then he remembers one last thing.

He pops the two buttons of his collar open, loosening his tie slightly, just knowing it'll rile the boy up from the get-go.

He can already hear the 'do you not listen to anything I say on purpose, Jeongguk?' Hands on hips, frown itching onto his face. He never scowls at him, of course. No, no, that ray of fucking sunshine doesn't scowl. But from there, it'll be so easy for Jeongguk to move in, teasing and pushing all the right buttons until he's so close, it'll almost be the boy's default reaction to kiss him.

They fuck, Jeongguk holds it over him for the rest of his life, and the rest is history. A very nice, peaceful history without Kim Taehyung. A genius plan, really. Maybe he'll treat Hoseok and Yoongi donuts when his little scheme succeeds.

So, when the door does finally open, Jeongguk turns his head with a simper on his lips and when he sees Taehyung look vaguely annoyed at him (probably because of quite a number of reasons), Jeongguk says, "Five minutes late, Vice-Prez- even Noh's more punctual than that."

Taehyung scoffs, fixing down his hair which looks marginally dishevelled, and smoothing out a crease in his tie as he shortly answers, "I had gym last period and we ran over time since Mr. Bang asked me to show everyone a 540 kick."

Jeongguk scrunches his nose in confusion.

"I didn't know we did Taekwondo in gym."

"We don't," Taehyung tells him pridefully, "Everyone just wanted to see it."

That. That right there is one of the many things Jeongguk can't stand about Kim Taehyung. He's such a fucking show-off.

Taehyung re-composes himself, walking right over to Jeongguk to where he's standing in front of him, only a small space between them as he points at Jeongguk's collar, eyes withholding the closest thing to genuine malice he ever sees him with- so far, that is... he plans to experience its full effect this afternoon.

"You think doing that's cute?" Taehyung asks him, eyebrow cocked in condescension as his fingers reach Jeongguk's tie, making his point. "Blatantly trying to piss me off by doing everything I tell you not to?"

"Not doing it to piss you off," Jeongguk lies, slightly bitter at the other boy seeing right through him. Taehyung scoffs, pulling on his collar all of a sudden to button it up, and yanking his tie in one movement so smooth that Jeongguk barely even has time to blink before the boy's moving away again, muttering, "Sure you aren't."

He clears his throat, fixing his collar into place a little more, and moving off the desk just as Taehyung tells him, "Go take a seat. I'll grab you a stack to start you off."

Jeongguk crosses his arms, eyes narrowing at the boy as he watches him cross the room to the old supply closet. He swings the doors of it open, checking the top shelves' boxes for the useless documents and slowly working his way down it, grunting in light annoyance each time he fails to find anything.