Chapter 11: I.M.P/Prince(HELLUVA BOSS - Loo Loo Land // S1: Episode 2)Part 1

In Icey Mansion of Magne Morningstar family in the Treachery ring. Y/N and his Father Lucifer were talking.

Y/N: That's about it any ideas who this A. Person is dad.

Upon reading the note Y/N gave him Lucifer didn't speak.

Lucifer: *sigh* Look son...I don't like talking about my older brother. After all he is the one who defeated me before dear old dad sent me down here. I suppose you and Charlie do deserve to know after all he is part of the family. Look I'll call your sister and tell you both when she is available. In the meantime there is something I need you to do for me.

Lucifer: By the way how is that thing in your basement doing.

Y/N almost forgot to tell his dad about that. Located in the Y/N's mansion in the fraud ring he has a basement. In said basement is something very old and very ancient that Lucifer himself created in the early days of Hell. Problem is the seals to that certain thing were starting to become undone and if left unchecked could spell disaster for all of Hell.

Y/N: I give it another couple of days maybe a week if were lucky.

Lucifer: I see *sigh* alright your going to have to see Stolas today while I get some other things. Haven't had to do this in a long time.

*Transition to Y/N driving to see Stolas*

Y/N: What do you mean your going to Loo Loo Land.

Stolas: Look things came up and well I wanted to spend some time with my daughter. Why not just visit and spend some time. I know Octavia would love to spend some time with her favorite princey.

(Author's Note: It should be noted in some cases people of Hell refer to Stolas as prince and your highness since he is ranked in a whole separate category of demons all together. Here is an example:

Now depending on your take of this

Now depending on your take of this. It could mean some different things all together that techinally speaking Stolas could be considered a sort of step-brother to Charlie. At least that is some theories I have seen lately. But for this story were gonna say  not since Stolas is already a crazy enough character as he is.)

Y/N: *sigh* fine I'll be there when by the time you get there. Also tell me if there is anything else you need to talk about too when I get there.

Y/N hangs up the phone.

Y/N: Fucking hate Loo Loo Land.

Y/N then gets a call from Blitzo so makes sure to talk with his Lux voice.

Lux: Hey boss what's up.

Blitzo: Look Lux can you come in today we just got a gig to bodyguard Stolas and his kid. Since you know how to do this shit and what to expect maybe you can come along with Millie, Moxxie and I this time!

Y/N nearly blew his cover as he just realized of course Stolas would also invite I.M.P.

Lux: Yay about that I can't today. The Prince has me working my ass off in Limbo so I'm gonna be tied up today.

Blitzo: O alright that is okay but I will be taking today's money from your pay. Anyway have fun.

Y/N then hangs up the phone as his limo approaches the entrance to the greed ring. While driving to Loo Loo land he continues to read the book he found. It seems whoever this A. was wrote the book for his dad. So his father could then teach him and Charlie about there relatives.

*For this next part Y/N is reading from the book that A. Wrote so anything in " is technically A. speaking.

Y/N: "Angels have a variety of powers. The most common of course are those of Flight, enhanced speed, strength, endurance, and stamina. Along with very angelic metabolism. This of course is means that drinking anything alcoholic we're in cable of getting drunk no matter how much we drink. Another power is of course being able to cross dimensions. By that I mean crossing between Heaven, Earth, Hell, and everything in between. However most angels are born with unique abilities only they can use."

Y/N: "As for myself I'm able to slow down the passage of time on Earth this of course affects everyone on Earth allowing me to carry out Father's work unnoticed. I can do the same in Hell but to a lesser extent and doesn't last as long. Samael is able to see people's most innermost desires and even coax it out of them. This allows him to basically know people greatest weakness. While very weird for an Angel I guess it's part of my Father's plan. Gabriel possess the ability of Combatant which lets her possess the ability to copy anyone's fighting style. I could list the rest here but duty calls I'll have to write the rest later on."

Y/N: Interesting guess I'll continue reading sometime later.

Razzle: Sir we arrived at Loo Loo land.

Y/N sees I.M.P, Stolas, and Octavia. Y/N realized that in order for his cover not to be blown he will have to pretend that this is his first time meeting I.M.P so he will have to act like he usually does.

The prince of Hell itself. Y/N smiled with his eyes glowing crimson.