#5. Who?

New's POV

"I'm possessive of you."

What does it mean? 🤨

After what Tay said at the nursing room, we suddenly turned quite and I could felt the tense in the air. He didn't say anything after that. We still kept our mouth shut even on our way to home. Since I couldn't stand the awkwardness, I immediately went inside of my room once we arrived at the house.

I lied on the bed, took my phone out and send message to my friends at the group chat.

💬[Newwiee🐱]: Guys, I got question to ask. 🙋‍♂️

💬[Kay🦊]: Shoot it. 🕵️‍♂️

💬[Newwiee🐱]: When someone said that he is possessive of you, what is that mean?

💬[Krist🐢]: Someone?🙄 Who?😏

💬[Newwiee😺]: Just answer the question!🖕

💬[Krist🐢]: That someone might be crazy to be possessive towards you!!! 🤣

💬[Newwiee😺]: I DIDN'T SAY IT WAS ME!!!

💬[Krist🐢]: Yea yea, whatever you said. I can't answer the question since I have more important things to do right now. I'm going to take a dump. 💩

💬[Gun🐭]: Seriously Krist?! In front of my salad! 🤢

💬[Newwiee🐱]: Erk! I shouldn't ask at the first place! 😒 No one want to answer my question?

💬[Kay🦊]: Possessive is like you're being over protective towards your ice cream, Newwiee. You don't want to share with others and only want it by yourself. In other words, "You're mine".

💬[Gun🐭]: And that's means, he is possessive in his feelings and behavior towards you. He want to have all your loves and attentions all by himself and don't like you to share it with anyone else. And he will get easily jealous if you're being good to others.

💬[Newwiee🐱]: Thanks. I will tell my friend about that.

💬[Gun🐭]: You don't have any other friends except us, Newwiee. 🤣

💬[Newwiee🐱]: I have! That mysterious guy name Mr.Clumsy.

💬[Kay🦊]: You're still contacting him? Beware of him Newwiee. He is still a stranger.

Yea, a stranger. Although he was just a stranger, unknowingly I felt closer with him. And speaking about Mr.Clumsy, he had been quite for week now. Usually, he was the one who always chat me first, asking about my days and talking about his days. But, nothing came from him in this week.

So, I opened the dating app...

Yea, you read it right. Dating app.

I just want to have some fun with it, but don't know that I got so carried away by using the apps for 2 months now.

My ID picture was a cat while my nickname was Polar_eat_icecream. That way, I could hide my real identity. And there also this one guy who was so mysterious, just like me. His ID picture was a blue sky while his nickname was Mr.Clumsy. All I knew that he is living overseas, definitely not in Thailand but he is still a Thai citizen.