Pink Strawberries

Percy and Annabeth walked into a room and starting discussing the newest problems of camp half-blood. "It's fine, we don't need to change it" Annabeth pleaded 
  "A cracked, bloody and 50 eons old building is definitely NOT fine, we need someone to come and give our camp a, what's the word for like what girls spend hours doing when they don't  really need it?" laughed Percy  "A, makeover?, because if so, then no, our camp does not need a makeover, it's already perf-" , "  Oh, I'm sorry I didn't realise  you were camp head, Annabeth" Percy smirked as he spoke, like the smug idiot he was.

Up in Olympus, the demigod Melissa was arguing with her mum Aphrodite, "but I LOOOOVE Percy mum, get with the times, we need a LEGACY child"  "Darling, you can have Percy but I must have my back on Athena's devilspawn, Annabeth, she clearly loves Percy but she is too scared to admit it, you snooze, you lose. Show her what Aphrodite can do, my love!", "course mum, byeeeeee".

Annabeth stared at Percy, "Who. Is. SHE?!" Annabeth screamed. "Chill, Annabeth Chill, this place needs a makeover and I found just the girl to do it... Melissa daughter of Aphrodite, she has a magic flair that really adds to her interior designing skills", Percy explained, wary that Annabeth might explode any second. In another room Melissa was getting ready, with the essence that her mum gave her to make Percy fall for her the second she was around him. She was wearing a white crop top, pink cropped hoodie and high blonde ponytail, despite her mothers complaints, she actually enjoyed athletics.

 "Hey people!" Melissa flashed her white smile as she walked into the dining hall. Percy felt whoozy but the taste of blue coke woke him up. It wasn't working. She kept walking past him so he could really absorb the misty potion but Annabeth's, STUPID  grey eyes kept making him remember everything. "Hey Annabeth" Melissa smiled, "Hi, Melissa" Annabeth was on the verge of a full blown fit, but she held it in, she knew she couldn't for much longer so she walked off. 

"MUM!" Melissa shouted as she tossed a coin into the fountain, "Yes dear, did it work?" Aphrodite asked calmly, "NUH UH, Percy keeps getting woken up by Annabeth and her stupid stupid self! And nobody else in the camp likes me, all the girls loove me but not any boys, WHYY MUM?!" "It appears you need some help luv, I could whip up something a bit stronger, everyone would love you uncontrollably then, wouldn't they?" Aphrodite said " yeah duh" "Ok, so make sure Annabeth CANT go into the strawberry fields, AT ALL this week, and wait, soon every boy at camp will LOoOOoooove you" Aphrodite said in a sing-song tone.

The next day Annabeth was in the dining hall and was doing something she shouldn't be doing but did it every night anyway, Percy's cleaning duty and he was doing her strawberry duty, so if Annabeth did anything wrong, Percy wouldn't care the next morning. Double Whammy, Lol. She swiftly filmed a bit of Annabeth doing some wrong and leaked it to the internet, within the next day she had been disallowed from the strawberry fields YEYEYYSYSYEYYEYYSYS. 

Percy walked in funny, scanning for his lover, where was she? Annabeth waved and percy walked past her, and swooned at Melissa's feet. "Hi babe, how you doing?" Melissa was talking and staring deeply into Annabeth's soul. "Sad, I missed you so muc-" It was too late to finsish his sentence, Percy and Melissa kissed passionately. And Annabeth stormed out. Perfect.

TO BE CONTINUED!