Melissa's Dark Rabbit Hole

Annabeth woke up and still had a huge headache from whatever was in those fields, apart from she wasn't in the fields anymore, but in a dark room, with rusty poles everywhere and a dagger hanging on the wall, Annabeth shrieked, there was blood on the dagger, but whose blood? And why? Then darkness and then a pink cropped hoodie? Melissa's dark and deadly looking figure was standing above her, Annabeth gulped and then heard 'Your punishment, for stepping on forbidden grounds' . Something cold was rubbed on her back and then she felt excruciating pain in her back, she screamed and cried until Melissa stopped. 

Annabeth waited for Melissa to leave and then she looked in a crummy looking mirror at her back. To her surprise there was a big love heart with M+A carved into it, she cried in pain knowing that this was just the beginning of a horrible, twisted, love story.

Suddenly Annabeth was roughly pushed to the ground and then pulled around by her hair until she found herself unable to move. "This is what I felt all the years my mother pressured me to get a boyfriend and look prettier, look skinnier and you get to waltz around with a proud mother and act like your life is so hard when in reality YOU are the spoilt, bratty princess who gets everything they want"and well since you stole my lover then you will have to substitute, you really are gonna take some work" Melissa, whispered cooly.