Chapter 20

I run into the second to last room, and silently thank the lord that my scent is hidden. I glance around the room and head straight for the wardrobe, quickly stuffing myself into the fabric clogged space. I grunt and try to calm my heavy breathing and erratic heart beat.

I had been in here for five minutes and I was getting bored out of my mind. I was about to clamber out when I hear a smash and a low voice say:

"Where is she man?" I smile as I realise they are talking about me.

"Dude, don't worry we have three rooms left, we will get her." I can almost hear the smirk on Eric faces.

"You will not touch her." Jared growls threateningly. I gulp, he sounds angry.

"Yes Alpha Brooks." Eric says so low that I almost can't hear it. They call him Alpha Brooks? I couldn't help the shock that jolts through me. I didn't realise they are so serious here. What would they call me? Luna? F*ck! He can feel my emotions. Panic then floods my body and I squirm about in the wardrobe.

Deep breaths, remember, deep breaths. I breath in for 7 seconds and out for 11, which does help me calm down, a little.

I hear the door swing open and I swear my heart skipped a beat. Sh!t, sh!t sh!t. I slap my hands to my mouth and freeze, hoping they won't find me.

Heavy footsteps echo around the room, so much so that I don't actually know where they are. I feel my heart beat rising the longer the person is walking about.

The steps were getting louder so they were clearly getting closer, my heart became even more frantic and I know there and then they would have heard it.

I scream when the door is wrenched open and the light streams in blinding me slightly. I then burst out laughing at Jared's face. He was sporting an angry expression, which I completely over looked as he hadn't bothered to wash the flour off. He was stood in front of me looking like Casper the friendly ghost.

He growls and wraps his arm tight around my laughing form before picking me up and talking me to his room, even though I stay in there with him I don't see it as our room.

I grunt when he drops me in the bed and watch as he head towards the bathroom door. He didn't close the door so I peak through. I sigh when I see him remove his top, his back muscles contracting with the movement.

I don't know what came over me, it was probably Phoebe, but I feel myself moving towards him. He doesn't notice me until I pounce onto his back and press my lips against his neck. He stumbles slightly but then moves me around so I'm against his chest, not his back. Now that my mark is in reach I trail my tongue down towards it. Jared freezes beneath me and his grip tightens on my legs.

I pull back before I touch it and wipe some of the flour that managed to get on his neck, off. I then proceed to place kisses along his jaw, I could feel the flour sticking to my lips. He growls loudly and I smirk. I reach up and circle my mark with a finger, careful to not touch it. He moves his head to the side giving me more access and I cave, pressing a lingering kiss on his mark I side down and smirk at his reaction. A shiver ran up his spine and he releases a deep groan. I couldn't help but feel a slight stir at the sound.

I walk out of the room, allowing him to get cleaned up. I slide down the banister on the stairs, but me being me, I jump off too late and land in a splat on the floor. I grunt and push myself up, rubbing my now sore buttocks. Grumbling to myself I stumble into the kitchen still rubbing my bum. I must of looked a right state, or at least Benny thought I did.

I scowl at the gamma whilst he laughs at his Luna, me. I stick my tongue out at him and fetch a bowl, tipping the first cereal I find into it. Why I'm having cereal in the middle of the day is a mystery to me. I do a weird leap over to the fridge and collect the milk before returning like an average person. Benny keeps a smirk in the whole time just watching me 'waltz' around the kitchen. I can't dance so I looked more like a headless chicken running from a fox.

I grab a spoon and plunge it deep into my bowl, I then proceed to shovel it into my mouth. I gag and allow it to fall out of my mouth, back into the bowl. I look down in disgust, my jaw hanging low. I had a bowl of bloody shreddies. I make puking noises and throw the whole thing in the bin (including the bowl and spoon).

"I hate Shreddies." I tell Benny in distaste, making sure to emphasises the hate. He snorts and continues to eat his sandwich.

I take a quick whiff of the air, he's eating bacon. I growl, staring at the sandwich I start running towards him I place my hand on the island and push my self up flying across the room, taking him to the ground I snatch his food from his hands and stuff it into my gob.

He protests and try's to grab it but after seeing me shove it down my throat and half choke on it, he rethinks and pushes me off.

I hear Jared approaching approaching I quickly stand up. I smirk as he walks through the door and open my mouth to show him the half eaten food.

"Eww!" He mocks and places his hand over my mouth, I smile and stick my tounge out and lick his palm. He makes a noise of disgust and runs his hand on his jeans to remove my spit. I laugh and walk out of the room with a bounce in my step.

"Have you finished packing?" his voice follows me out of the room. I stop and lean my back against his abs when I feel his arms wrap around my waist preventing me from moving anyway. I sigh and turn in his arms placing my head on his chest. "Come along smelly bum, we leave today." He puts his fingers under my chin and I feel them gently pushing my head up. I smile and take my head off his chest to look at him. Jared then places a kiss on my forehead and before I could react he swings his arm under my legs. I yell in surprise as he carries me up the stairs bridal style.

I squeal in excitement and throw my bag down the stairs, praying that I don't hit someone with it. I shout "Look Out!" I hear a grunt but that the only response and then the thud as my bag lands on the floor. I run back into Jared's room and grab his hand. He is packing the last few things but being so impatient I attempt to drag him out of the room. It didn't work, like at all. I huff and pull on his hand harder but still he doesn't move.

"What are you doing?" his deep, sexy voice cuts through my concentration and I scowl. Am I really so weak that he can't tell?! I growl and leave the room in a grump.

"I'll meet you by the car." I say lowly before slamming the door. I can hear is laugh on the other side and that just angers me. I stomp down the stairs, step over my beaten bag and head back towards the kitchen.

I smirk as I realise that Benny has made himself another bacon sandwich, I debated taking this one as well but I thought better of it. What's happened to me? I ask myself and Phoebe. I've turned into someone mean and cruel, bloody hell, today alone I have thrown a bag down the stairs and stolen someone else's sandwich. That bag could have hit anyone and I didn't even care. I think back to my 'parents'. I could feel a stray tear roll down my cheek leaving an icy trail. I'm a horrible Luna. I state blankly.

We're a horrible luna. Phoebe says, trying to calm me down I guess. I breathe in deeply as I feel more ice trails form on my cheeks. We should leave. I feel as if I've been struck, I can't seem to bring air into my lungs, I have to leave my mate again? As luna we have to do what's best for the pack, we aren't cut to be luna, the best thing for us to do is to leave. For the pack, we would just bring them pain otherwise. She releases a howl inside my head and I fall to the floor, just staring at the fridge with a puffy, red face.

We are rouge and rouge we shall be. You're right, the moon goddess or who ever got our match wrong. I say with a hard heart. We have to leave now, before Jared comes down. At the mention of his name Phoebe howls again.

I growl. Do this for the pack, they deserve someone better. I push myself off the floor and walk to the front door, with my hand resting on the door handle I turn and look back. Maybe I should leave a note? And I can't leave without my back pack.

Stop wasting time. I hiccup, a sob caught in my throat. I twist the handle and walk into the sun light. As soon as I get into the safety of the woods, Phoebe takes over and breaks into a sprint, getting as far away as fast as possible. I lift our head howl as the tug on my heart and the pain in my chest takes over.

-----------------

I am so sorry, it has been almost a year since I lasted posted a chapter for this, if anyone reads it and has been since last year then I love you so much and I am so sorry! Thank you xx