chapter 1;can't believe

Author's POV
In a abondon house,Perla winston ex girlfriend tied stefan on a chair shouting why is my boyfriend with you,Stefan also shout saying he is no longer your boyfriend,because you guys have breakup and he is no longer your boyfriend.
Perla said how dare you talk back at me slapping Stefan,I swear I will kill you today.
Stefan said,fine kill me but I will still say the truth.
Perla said,don't worry I will not kill you now,I will kill you when winston is here.
Stefan said,bitch you are such a slut,and I will not giveup.
Perla ordered one of her gangs to cover Stefan mouth.
The person covered stefan mouth,and she went outside.
Winston arrived their,perks went to hug him,but he pushed her.
Perla said,fine if you don't won't to be with me,then I will leave you but that bitch can't escape,I will kill him.
Entering the house they tied stefan to,winston saw Stefan tied to the chair.
Perla said,have change my mind two of you choose the one I will kill,you or Stefan.
Stefan have want to talk when Winston said kill him,I still have a long way to go but their not much he could do,I don't know him,so kill him and leave me alone.
Stefan said ,what?Winston
Winston said,yes I don't have anything to do with you.
Stefan said,is this how you betray,deny me and am your boyfriend for fucking sake.
Winston looked away,and said you can do whatever you want to him,and left the place.
Perla said goodbye slut,and shot Stefan and left the place.
Stefan was breathing heavily and said I can't believe he just betray denied me and fainted.