Chapter 4;Nightmare

Winston POV

This vacation is not what I expected it to be because I can't just get my head straight,I also can't sleep,I just hate myself,when I tried sleeping,I end up having nightmares,I really need doctors to help me.my life is getting worst,that mistake keep on haunting me,my mom called me yesterday that they are traveling to france tomorrow,so I should come and pick my sister and her things today to stay with me,am in my car driving to my parents house to pick up my sister.Getting their,I parked my car in the garage,and opened the door,I saw my sister sitting on the couch with a luggage almost seven luggage's and my father sitting opposite her.
Hi,welcome my father greet me.
Yes,thank you because am always shy to see my father.
Hi bro how's you and your boyfriend,my sister asked me.
Fine, that all i said to her.
Okay good,she replied me.
What with that attitude,maybe I should take your sister with me,my father said angrily.
Am sorry father,don't worry I will take good care of her,I replied him.
Why are you angry with my son, by the way  how's you and stefan,have missed that boy,and help me tell him that have missed him,my mom said.
Okay mom,I replied her.
You are the one spoiling him,my father said.
Why can't I spoil my son,you also spoil her,my mom snapped back at him.
That okay,have really missed my brother,my sister said.
I hug my mom for the last time and enter my car with my sister,we drive home.
I opened the door and help her with are luggages.
I prepared rice and chicken soup.
I serve her own,and brought my own to my room.After eating I use my drug and slept off, I bought the sleeping peel when I was going their.I was able to sleep thanks to the drug. After i woke up,I went to the bathroom to bath,and i came out Wrapping my self with towel.I immediately called my secretary.
Good morning sir,my secretary said.
Morning, I replied him.what's my schedule for today.
You have nothing for today sir,my secretary answered.
Okay no problem,thanks and I hang up my phone.I sat on my bed and play one of my favorite songs,life goes on by bts,I liked the song,it makes sense that what I need right now.
Hi bro my sister knocked on the door,I paused the song,and tell her to enter.
Yea what do you need,I asked her as she came in.
Well I want to go shopping,and I was thinking if you can follow me,am not forcing you.
Yes I answered I will come with you,I also want to buy somethings,ii replied her.
Okay let's go,she said.
Am coming let me put on clothes,I said.
Okay I will be waiting for you outside and she left.
I put on blue t-shirt,black skinny jeans,black coat and nike sportshoe.and went outside.
I drive us to De'style fashion store,I bought some clothes,my sister bought some things for self,and I drive us to to restaurant to eat.