Chapter 5;Disappointed

This few days have not been easy for me,I left home promising Asa that I only want to go catch fun, for some day's but here I am drinking my life off,am really depressed,sighting again and again,I miss him,his touch,his hug,his kisses,but what can I do,am disappointed in him,if he hasn't betrayed me,I would be with him right now,but am no longer interested in him,and is now one of my memories that I should bury,but still I still miss him,as I kept on sobbing,am really done for,am hurt,am depressed,I stand up from my seat to order some pina colada cocktail when I mistakingly fell,from being drunk,I was gripped by someone,the persons hand around my waist pulling me up from the floor,as I looked up to check who the person is,I saw Winston looking worriedly at me,I pushed him away from me,and run out of the bar,I  immediately enter the cab in front of the bar and told him to drop me at the roadside store,getting down from the cab,I rushed into the store,and picked some alcohol and junk to eat when I get to the park.I paid and left the place to the store,reaching their I sat on the floor that is their and taking my drink and junk.who would have thought that I will see him their,and why is he their,don't tell me he has been drinking their ever since that day,what has it got to do with me,he should live as he liked,now I will completely forget about him,and moved on.
After I was done,I went home back,and their I saw cash at my front and then I black out.

After One month
Have promised to never be drunk like that again,my friend help me to get job,and I started working in at a hotel serving the Vip customers,I began to live my life normal,and am no longer sad but I still miss him someday,and am no longer angry with him,and I hope I can get him back.I have up to ten million in my account,because I have started saving money.
Hi I looked back to see were the voice was coming from.
Their I saw Winston with a guy.hey, I replied him.
He must have moved on,in which I am not able to move on.

Author POV

A misunderstanding 😂 in the air,Winston why the you allow Brandon to follow you,my Stefan have misunderstood you.