(1)

[🎧]
age 18

They've known each other for a little while now, maybe a few weeks. Who I mean with they? Aran, Akagi, Atsumu, Osamu, Ginjima and Suna. All of them are friends with Kita, and all of them have singing or playing an instrument as hobbies. Kita thought it was a good idea to let them all meet.

It was mainly because he thought that they might get along pretty well. The side reason was that maybe hanging out with a group of people might be refreshing sometimes. But well, he should've known how chaotic all of them could get, so maybe, just maybe, getting them together wasn't the greatest idea. The problem was that he only remembered that they could get quite chaotic when they were all in the same room already.

Surprisingly it wasn't chaotic though, and it wasn't for the first two times all of them were together, but that changed when they decided that for the third time, they should meet up at Atsumu and Osamu's place. Who would've guessed that that could escalate? Ginjima was having the time of his life, Suna's storage wasn't having the time of its life, Akagi just watched shit go down and Aran tried to stop them but gave up when he saw how Kita didn't even pay attention. It was a clear sign of let them handle it by themselved, trying to stop them is useless.

What was going on? Atsumu offered the others some of Osamu's favourite snacks while he was in the bathroom and no one knew that Osamu and Atsumu could go that mad about their food, so they accepted it. When Osamu came back and noticed, it caused a little fight. It was a mixture of pure madness and a pillow fight. I think now you get why Ginjima was having the time of his life and why Suna's storage wasn't.

So, that was about the first few times they met, and now that they've known each other for a while, Akagi suggested going to a studio and just play a little something. His friend owned a studio, so thankfully that wasn't a problem, that Kita didn't have time wasn't either, it wasn't like Kita was their dad and had to take care of them,,, right?

It wasn't like it escalated more when he wasn't there, it was just definitely more chaotic in general, but that might also have something to do with the fact that they slowly got to know each other better. All in all it went pretty well though.

Everyone played something they knew pretty well already. Everyone but Suna. Atsumu was the first one to ask simply because he's Atsumu, and the answer was pretty simple too. Suna didn't know how to play any instrument. Suna only knew how to sing. Like the guy he is, Atsumu immediately started questioning what type of stuff he liked singing the most because he also likes singing and it would be great if they could match and bla bla bla. Suna wasn't listening to half of the stuff he was saying.

It wasn't like he gave them an answer either. He just kind of took out his phone and showed Atsumu some of the songs he really liked singing just because he liked the dynamic. Fun fact, Atsumu only knew half of the songs. They decided to play a song everyone knew so Suna could sing a bit, which worked. Pretty much everyone in the room would agree that Suna's voice was awsome, but there was a certain someone who even missed a note because he was too amazed for a second.

Day 1 of him loving Suna's voice and also day 1 of knowing he'll never get used to how great it is. Fun fact, even after over two years he still isn't completely over the fact how amazing Suna's voice is. Oh. Who thinks like this? Osamu, who else?

—————————————————

665 words
Next chapter might be short too, and no, this won't have more updates than my other running stories- okay maybe at first if I'm really motivated- but I doubt it cause my tests are already starting on monday-