(7)

[2560 words]
April, age 21

It's the day before they were performing at the charity event but they were already there to watch the band that was performing that day simply because well, they had to see how they were doing. They were the only other band on the list that's never had a proper concert either, so they definitely understood when they seemed all nervous about it.

The performance was pretty good, everything went smoothly for them and it was obvious that they calmed down once everything was over. Well, there was one occasion where the singer's voice cracked and she did seem pretty embarrassed about that, but it wasn't like they were very experienced so no one said anything.

Suna was sure hoping that that wouldn't happen to him because if his voice cracks from nervousness it's way worse than it was for that girl. Oh god, this was slowly starting to get to his head a little too much. Surprisingly, or maybe not, Atsumu was the most calm out of all of them. He was excited, for sure, but he wasn't afraid of anything going wrong. Osamu even complained about how he hated how confident Atsumu could be in other people's abilities sometimes.

A fact that was also not the greatest but also somehow amazing: They stood out. A lot. No matter how much they looked around, no one was quite as obvious as them. They had piercings, Akagi's neck was completely tattooed, and the eye make up some of them were wearing was definitely adding to it too. Quite frankly, they look very different. Music wise they were also quite different. Well, there's one guy that had a few songs that came close, but everyone else made different music from theirs. But that's kind of what the whole event is about, so that makes sense.

Another thing that differentiated Foxes' Prey from everyone else: They weren't trying to get in contact with the more popular people. It was obvious that a lot of people there were trying to climb the ladder with the other people at the concert. A lot of them were trying to get the guy that Atsumu was screaming about to have a collab with him but no one got anywhere with that.

A-"Sometimes I wonder why people don't get when to stop."

R-"Sounds like you, no?"

A-"What? No, not in situations like these. I mean look, the guy got headphones on, seems annoyed more than anyone else here and has to say no multiple times."

R-"So,,, you wouldn't do the same?"

A-"No."

O-"C'mon Suna, Tsumu isn't like that if he wants a chance with someone."

R-"Ooooh, someone's interested in the famous guy."

O-"Oooooh."

A-"I wish you would've never met, you're horrible together."

O-"Tsumu, you and me both know that you love that guy's music and that he's absolutely your taste."

R-"I mean,,, the guy's not ugly..."

O-"He's good looking, but Tsumu loves that guy way too much if you ask me."

R-"Sounds gay."

O-"You mean sounds like Tsumu?"

R-"Yeah, sounds about right, I mean it's essentially the same thing but y'know how it is."

A-"Y'all are horrible..."

G-"I have to agree, you guys are horrible together, but I'm so here for it."

A-"I thought you were going to stand up for me!"

G-"Do you have a fever or some?"

R-"Possible, I've never seen him believe in the good in either of us."