(5)

[🎧]
Once again a few days later

They decided to give Suna a little break before trying to show Kita the song again, which was highly appreciated, he needed that break. So now they were all back in the studio, warming up and still waiting for Kita because he said there were some problems he had to take care of.

Not long before Kita arrived Atsumu apologised to Suna again, explaining that he thought he wasn't happy with the song or embarrassed about showing it to someone so it frustrated him, but Suna immediately told him that he knew that he'd jump to conclusions too quickly so he didn't think much of it. Another punch to the face for Atsumu because he always thought he was unpredictable, but at least he knew he wasn't unforgiven.

Kita finally arrived and everyone was ready to show him and finally everything went well and Kita told them that he really liked how it turned out even though it's not exactly his taste in music. He asked them if they had a name for the song and surprisingly Suna answered within a second.

R-"Pretty Sacrifices."

K-"Why that name?"

R-"Song's about a few sacrifices I had to make in the past but I'm glad I made them so,,, I guess they're pretty?"

A-"Now that you mention about it, you do mention some sacrifices in the song."

R-"Yeah because that's what I wanted to write a song about."

M-"I like the name! I think it fits the song."

K-"What are you going to do with the song now though? I mean, you're not a band so I don't really know why you put this song together. You'd make a pretty good band though."

Ar-"It was my idea. I just thought that maybe it would connect us a little more as a friend group. I didn't really think much else about it."

O-"I think we might be able to put a band together too, if we trust Kita-san and the guy who owns the studio then it might actually not be a bad idea."

K-"Did the person who owns this tell you that you'd make a good band?"

O-"Yeah."

K-"Hm,,, maybe you should consider it."

A-"Is everyone even fine with that?"
There was no one who said they had a problem with it so they saw that as an agreement that everyone was fine and in the mood to become a band.

A-"Good, then, any name ideas?"

G-"Kita and children."

M-"I don't think Kita wants to have anything to do with this."

K-"You're right. This is your guys' thing, not mine."

G-"But you brought us together."

K-"I still don't have anything to do with the band."

Ar-"Maybe we can find something that we all like apart from music and somehow bring that in there."

A-"...Do you have an example?"

Ar-"Maybe an animal and we can do something with that."

G-"I think dogs are pretty cool and they can be pretty badass too."

O-"True, but that's so basic."

S-"And they can't be badass if people don't know what kind of dog breed. I don't know if pugs seem all too badass to you."

G-"Yeah... Foxes?"

A-"Ooooh yeah, foxes are cool."

M-"They're pretty cute."