(2)

[🎧]
age 18
two months later

They've known each other for a bit more than three months now. Every second time they meet up they go to the studio Akagi's friend owned. If they were in the studio, Kita wasn't with them, if they weren't in the studio, he was with them. So to put it short, they played instruments around each other lot. There wasn't much else than talking about music 80% of the time. Which wasn't bad because they were all quite addicted, but some people would definitely wonder how in hell they could barely have anything else to talk about.

While everyone was pretty much minding their own business, Aran could never really calm down. Either he felt way too responsible for the others and made sure they didn't do too much stupid stuff, or Suna was trying to get him to teach him how to play bass. Suna first asked him to teach him when they were in the studio for the second time, it's been two months since then and he still isn't stoping.

Aran really had no idea how Suna could be so persistant about learning from him but after those two months he finally agreed, and oh was it obvious that Suna was happy. The only problem for him now; he had to wait. And waiting wasn't quite the best thing on earth. But he dealt with it because he at least finally got the answer he wanted and could learn how to play bass. It was a win for Suna and,,, a whatever to Aran. Not neccassarily a win but not a loss either. It was just somewhere in between pain and not pain.

Everyone else obviously noticed that Suna finally achieved his goal, some of them even wondered how in the name of god he did it, and then there were still goals that Suna didn't quite achieve, but no one knew about either. Number one, talk more to Osamu. Might be surprising, but over those three months they never really talked to each other. Since they're around the same people they talked to each other in some way, but never really between each other. Suna didn't quite know where the problem with Osamu was, he messaged all of them fairly often, especially Ginjima because someone had to deal with his 3 am thoughts, but Osamu for some reason only got messages that weren't sent. That means none.

They both didn't let it bother them too much, but Atsumu, who saw them contemplating to talk to each other but not doing it, literally wanted to die because of their behaviour. He knew how much Suna's voice amazed Osamu, he had to hear him talk about it a lot, but he didn't know how in the world Suna can't notice that Osamu often misses the timing whenever he starts singing. And it's not like Suna just acts as if he doesn't notice, he legit doesn't. It's a mystery to Atsumu and it will always be.

When they're in the studio again Osamu misses the timing because of Suna's voice and Suna does notice. He even turns to look at him. And if I tell you that Osamu was quite embarrassed, would you believe me? Suna even asked if he was alright, because the timing wasn't only slightly off like usually, it was completely off. Atsumu decided to be nice for once because he noticed that Osamu is not going to bring out a single word.

Atsumu-"Ah, don't worry, he isn't in the best mood today."

Rintarou-"Then he should've stayed home."

Ginjima-"You really think he'd stay home?"

R-"...Good point."

A-"Just give him a second, he'll be back to usual within a minute."

Osamu was actually thankful to have Atsumu for once in his life. If Atsumu wouldn't have been there he would've made the biggest idiot out of himself. Everyone forgot what happened there within a second though and just continued playing. They were in the studio for another while until they originally wanted to go home, and oh god Aran asked something he would definitely regret later in his life. He asked what the others would think of the idea of them writing a song together.