C h a p t e r 3

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Reita toritsuka was your average pervert

Reita toritsuka was your average pervert. Well almost average.

He was also a psychic medium.

This has never really been much of a problem to him. The most it has ever affected him is when he found out his grandparents were actually ghosts the whole time he had known them.

Now, with a power of talking to the dead you can use it for a lot of good things.

But Toritsuka's a scumbag.

He'd much rather use it to get rich and get girls.

Toritsuka had heard about the new transfer student in the other class and was practically dying to meet her.

So he started his day off as he usually would, asking the ghosts to do dirty deeds (they would always decline) and "flirting" with every girl he sees.

Once he saw Saiki he immediately ran up to him, ready to bother him again.

"HEY SAIKIIII!!"

"Good grief, what do you want now?"

"I heard about that hot new student in your class! Please you gotta introduce me to her man! I BEG OF YOU GREAT SAIKI!" Toritsuka clapped his hands together and bowed down to him.

"No."

"WHAT! HEY WE'RE FRIENDS RIGHT!? PLEASE JUST THIS ONE TIME!"

"You're not my friend and leave me alone." Saiki began to walk off.

"AT LEAST TELL ME WHAT SHE LIKE SO I CAN IMPRESS HER WITH MY SUPER AWSOME MEDIUM POWERS!"

"I bet she'd hate you."

"Aw man not cool." Toritsuka had fallen to his knees, crying.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Toritsuka was crying tears of joy this time.

He had seen the heavenly girl in the school hallway, her usual smile plastered on her lips.

Toritsuka got over his shock and tapped her on the shoulder.

"I- um are you the new student?" His voice was unusually hesitant.

"Yes I am." Y/n's words replayed over and over in his head "what do you need?"