C h a p t e r 8

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Low muttering filled the classroom

Low muttering filled the classroom. Rumours of another new student filled the room.

It wasn't unusual for the school to have new students, it was quite common in fact.

The class was torn, deciding on who the the student would be and what they would be like.

Saiki, however, didn't care. After y/n had joined he gained some hope for future students but he also knew that they could never match up to y/n's greatness.

"Alright everyone take your seats, I want to introduce our new transfer student."

The teacher opened the door, interrupting any previous conversations between the students.

She stepped inside, revealing the student following behind her.

The hopeful faces shifted into that of slight disappointment.

The boy stood shyly in front of the class, looking down at his feet as to avoid any eye contact. He had dark purple hair and black glasses that rested on his nose.

"Go ahead and introduce yourself." The teacher instructed.

The boy turned around and grabbed a piece of chalk. He pressed it against the board and wrote down his name, ending it with "was here".

"My name is Aren Kuboyasu, I moved here from Ibaraki-"

Noticing the strange looks from the class he turned around to see what he himself had wrote. Realising his mistake, he immediately erased the "was here" from the board.

"Sorry! Old habit! Forget I just did that!"

Once he turned back around he was greeted with warm smiles and greetings from his classmates.

"Sup homies."

The students only laughed at the strange greetings and continued to greet him.

"The new kid seems like a pretty interesting guy, huh?" Kaidou stood behind Saiki.

"If only he was just interesting."

A loud thud echoed throughout the bathroom. Aren punched a hole in the wall, causing it to crumble underneath his fist.

"Dammit, that was too close. They almost found me out there." Aren pulled his glasses off of his face.

He continued to monologue about his life, about the gangs he had been in and his hair growing longer.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Kuboyasu sat down at his desk, annoyed. He had been trying to make friends the whole day but he had been struggling with his internal anger, trying his hardest not to resort to violence like he used to.