C h a p t e r 9

A/n: I see y'all barking for y/n glad y'all are realising how sexy you all are 😩

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Hey Saiki, have you noticed anything strange about y/n?"

Saiki was peacefully enjoying his walk to school, alone, before Toritsuka came running up to him.

"No." Saiki lied, he just wanted Toritsuka to stop bothering him.

"What! Really? It's just that I can't see her guardian spirit. I was wondering if she had some sort of effect on your powers too."

Saiki froze.

Now, Saiki would be lying if he said he was never curious as to why his powers never work on you.
Maybe you have some sort of anti psychic abilities, or perhaps you are a psychic yourself.

He was never able to confirm or deny any of his theories, nonetheless.

"My powers don't work on her." Saiki finally spoke.

"WHAT THE HECK SAIKI YOU LIAR!"

Saiki immediately stopped listening to Toritsuka's complaints.

Lately, he had also been wondering why he wasn't annoyed by you. He was always annoyed by Nendou, or any of his friends, but that usual feeling of dread never hit him when he was with you.

Was it because you managed to understand him?

Was it because his heartbeat quickens when you're around?

Was it because of that wonderful feeling he gets when he's around you?

He had asked himself these questions multiple times, but he could never find an answer.

Suddenly, Saiki heard Toritsuka shout from beside him.

"SAIKI LOOK SHE'S OVER THERE!"

Saiki looked towards where Toritsuka was pointing.

On the opposite side of the street, there you were, walking with your usual calm demeanour.

To Saiki, whenever you were in the room, it felt like you had pure control over everything. As if you were the one with absolute knowledge, absolute grace and absolute kindness.

Due to those feelings, it had allowed him to believe that's what you were truly like.

Y/n knew that perfectly, allowing her to present herself as the pure person everyone, including Saiki, believes her to be.