C h a p t e r 13

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Sorry this is a short chapter!! I felt kinda guilty for not being able to get any chapters out lately so I kind of rushed one out 😭

"Y/n come on!"

A cheerful blue haired girl hung onto the arm of the stunning y/n.

Teruhashi had heard about the girls only Buffett that was going on at the nearby pastry store. On instinct she decided at that very moment to invite the girl she had been religiously crushing on, y/n.

That's how she ended up dragging the girl to the store. Teruhashi dearly loved how much contact she was getting with y/n, her usual fantasies running wild in her mind.

"I can't believe we finally get some quality time together! Just me and her! I wonder if she'll say oh wow to me this time!"

Y/n glanced at the girl beside her and studied the dreamy look on her face before looking away with a knowing smirk.

"So, Teruhashi. . ." Y/n broke the silence and offered a kind smile, "I want to get to know you better. Let's play a game."

Teruhashi was so caught up in the joy of getting closer with y/n to notice the malicious tint in her eye.

"W-what type of game?" Teruhashi asked, face flushed.

"Let's say I ask you 3 questions and you can ask me one in return. Sound alright?"

With wide eyes Teruhashi eagerly nodded her head in return. A charming smile graced y/n's face at her response.

"First of all, how are you feeling today, dear?"

The blue haired girl felt her heart flutter at the affectionate nickname, quickly stuttering out "I-I'm okay!" As her eyes darted to the side in an attempt to avoid eye contact. She only looked back once she heard y/n's angelic voice speak once again.

"What would you class as perfection?" Y/n asked, holding up her index finger.

Teruhashi forced herself out of her flustered state and placed a finger on her chin and acted as though she were deep in thought.

"Me of course. Everyone knows that, it's common sense. Does y/n not know that!? Does she think something else is perfect?! SOMEONE ELSE?!"

Her thoughts quickly began to turn into nonsense which wasn't uncommon for Teruhashi. With a quick snap of her fingers, y/n managed to bring the blue haired girl back to reality.

"O-oh I guess whatever is beautiful is perfect." An overwhelmed Teruhahsi choked out.

"Interesting"

Teruhahsi watched y/n's unchanging expression, waiting for any type of response, but none was given.

"What do you believe to be imperfect?" Y/n's voice interrupted her staring.

"Anything to do with ugly creeps. Like, for instance, my brother."

Teruhashi whacked her hand to her mouth with a loud slap. She could not fathom why she had just blurted that out, perfect girls don't say things like that do they? She didn't even mean to bring her brother up, not wanting to taint y/n with the knowledge that he even exists.

Suddenly, she felt a soft hand grip both of her cheeks. Y/n shifted Teruhashi's face to the side as they now stared directly at each other.

"You know, in my perfect world creeps like him wouldn't exist. Only perfection will remain. Filth like Makoto doesn't deserve to be alive. He has harassed you over and over again. Your brother is such a dirty, dirty boy. Don't you think he deserves punishment?"

Teruhashi remained speechless, mouth agape and unable to speak. But deep down something in her agreed with the girl. A twisted desire grew within her, she wanted to watch her brother suffer.

"This is an order. . .

. . . Make a contract with me."