5.

I stayed up all night thinking how I am going to in the debate. Usually, I don't bother much about projects, but when it comes to things like literature or a debate? You don't need to ask if I'm in. I twist words like a lawyer.

Arguing? My favorite thing. Even when I am wrong, lying is the language I'm the best in. That sure sounded creepy. But anyways, I go to bed at 12 wishing I'd fall asleep but then thoughts kept running my mind and I tried hugging my stuffed pillow but it didn't comfort me. They say counting helps. I started

One taylor swift
Two taylor swift
Three taylor swift

Nope doesn't work. I tried patting myself (who does that?)
(I do.)

It was 2.33 now and I got out of my bed, turned on the lights, and grabbed my planner. I open a page titled to do list and start writing all the stuff I had to do the next day.

When I was done, I calm down and started the goldfinch. It was sooo traumatizing I mean damn it's the darkest movie I've seen everrrr.

I slept at 6 knowingg that our school is at 8. I am a genuis, aren't I?

"Morning bettttttyyyyyy
Morningggg Dalììì" I greet them with a bow (yes I am dramatic)

I almost close my eyes when dalì snaps her fingers and betty says "oh lemme guess, you haven't slept yet again"

OH THE ACCURACY.

As we go to the class, Dalì sees him, Archie

"Ahh your crush of years, isn't he so artistic?" I say and Dalì punched me with a smile on her face as he passed by.

She says "2 years isn't yearssss, okay?"

"Sure whatever you say" Betty said sarcastically.

What was I even thinking saying that to Dalì in front of Archie lmao?

Let me tell you something about him. He's still thirteen, he paints and I don't really know anything about him except that he is Dalì's crush and she misses him the most but she doesn't say anything.

Well Dalì sure punches people a lot but everytime I lashed out at her she was there for me. She may act all tough and "fuck this world" in front of people but she's nothing but a fourteen year old girl after all.