New Beginning 4x01

^^(Taylor's outfit for the day)^^

Taylor's pov

Welp here I am, New York City.

It's September, I've been here for exactly three months and I've absolutely loved it. From meeting new people and my job to all the amazing spots in the city. I'll give you guys a little update.

So after I moved here in June I got a studio apartment right way, it's huge! I turned it into a three bedroom space with a kitchen and a living room and it overlooks the city! It's about a ten minute walk from Elite which is great and I'm not to far from time square either so I love going to all the cute shops around there. I love going on runs in Central Park and having picnics there in the summer is the best.

Sam and I talk everyday, or at least we try. It was hard seeing each other this summer because I toured a lot more than I thought. Being a runway model means traveling all over the U.S. I didn't mind it, actually I loved it, but I know it's been hard on Sam not being able to see each other. I think with this new gig though I'll be staying in NYC for the time being.

Also Santana and I have been keeping in touch everyday. It's not like when I moved to Carmel and we lost contact with each other, we FaceTime almost everyday and I tell her everything that is happening here in NYC and she lets me now what is going on in Lima. But this week she is moving to Louisville so I know she'll probably get really busy. I miss that girl so much.

And as for Rachel, she still hasn't figured out I live here yet. And I plan on keeping it like that.

So yeah, I couldn't have asked for a better first few months in adult hood, but I guess I kind of deserve it.

I was in my kitchen making myself a cup of coffee when I got a text from my agent Morgan. She's been great, she already got me a huge gig that gets released today, I'm so excited.

Morgan: Come to my office for 9, very important announcement

Taylor: On My Way

I wonder what the announcement is? Welp we'll just have to see I shrugged as I downed my coffee and went to get ready for the day.

As I walked to the Elite building I did my normal "Good Mornings" to the regulars on the streets. Everybody loves me here.

"Morning Taylor, looking lovely as ever this morning" Mr. Carlton waved as I passed by his book store

"Why thank you" I smiled, I love that old man he is the sweetest "I'll be stopping by later to pick up a new book!"

"Don't forget flowers dear" I look to the store next to Mr.Carltons book store and it's Ms.Sherman. She owns a flower shop right next door and I swear these two sweethearts are gonna get together one day, if not I'm gonna make them.

"Of course Ms.Sherman, got to restock for my kitchen table" I beamed as I skipped passed

"Have a good say sweetheart" Ms.Sherman said

"You too" I screamed as I waved back going around the corner.

As I made my way around the corner the entrance to the building was right in front of me and I saw my NYC best friend walking in. She wore tight blue jeans with a black lace top, killer look.

"Oooo Pocahontas she called you in too huh?" I asked her

"Heyyyyy Rapunzel, that she did" I smirked at her while taking my sunglasses off.

Pocahontas and Rapunzel are stupid nicknames we gave each other when we first met. Her real name is Alex Fields, she is Morgans one other client.(I pictured Alex as Shay Mitchell) I met her my first day at work and we have been inseparable since. She's been working with Morgan a year longer then me and she lives a few block down like I do. Alex showed me everything New York had to offer, she honestly made this summer unforgettable.