Valentine's Week 3x13

It was Valentines Day, the day of love. Santana use to hate this day, but now that she is out and proud she doesn't mind all the love. Plus, having someone to do all that puppy love crap with is a reason as well. Last year she had to hide her love from not only everyone but Brittany as well, now she can show everyone how much she loves the bright ray of blonde sunshine.

But Santana also thought about her other blonde that she loved so much. Someone she's loved since middle school, but now is too stubborn and scared to do anything about it. Santana has never felt something so deep for someone, not even Brittany, which completely terrifies her. When she saw Taylor and Sam together, it made her realize that she wanted to be doing all that sappy stuff with the girl more then anything. Plus she doesn't want to hurt Brittany, she's too good for the world to stomp on her the way Santana would. But Santana knows deep down, Taylor was the one.

The first thing Santana did when she got to Mckinley was go to her locker and get the books she needed for her classes. She happily walked down the hallway enjoying the decorations all over the place, hearts were literally everywhere. She got to her locker and right when she opened it a card flew out.

It was a white envelope that had a heart on it with 'Santana' in the middle. A stupid smile went on the Latina's face thinking about how cute Brittany was. But when she opened it, it wasn't from the blonde she was dating.

Happy Valentines Day Week Santana,

Before all of this stupid shit you were my best friend, the girl who knew me better than anyone, the girl who made me smile on days I couldn't and made me laugh till I couldn't breath. And you were the girl I loved.

I'm so sorry, for everything. But we really need to talk. Meet me int he choir room fifteen minutes before glee starts.

Love, Taylor

Santana bit the corner of her lip trying to keep her self from crying. She missed Taylor more than words could describe. But what caught Santana's eye was 'loved'.

'She said she loved me, does that mean she doesn't love me anymore. So she just wants to talk so she can reject me' Santana thought as she studied the note. She knows what it's like to be rejected once, she doesn't want it to happen again.

-------------------

Taylor had been sitting in the choir room for over then minutes and the Latina still did not show up. She was finally taking Quinn's advice to settle thing's out with Santana, but it looks like Santana wasn't up for it.

Taylor leaned back in her seat and let out a harsh breath, pissed at the cheerio.

'Guess I just don't mean shit to her' Taylor thought crossing her arms as anger built up inside of her. She'd never thought Santana would do that, especially after what she wrote in that note. She missed the girl and wanted to be in her life again. She wanted to be with the girl she loved.

Then someone walked in through the choir room doors, Taylor's heart stop as she looked up to see dark hair. But as she got as better look it turned out to just be Tina coming in early.

'Welp so much for trying to work things out'

Taylor sat their pissed for a few more minutes as people slowly started to fill in the room. But then she saw the one person who's been able to put a smile on her face the last couple of weeks, Sam.

She grinned as the boy sit down next to her and automatically put his arm around her shoulders.

"Hey there gorgeous" Sam flirted as he looked at his girlfriend