Merry Christmas 3x09

Now to say this wasn't Taylor's favorite Christmas song was an understatement. She freaking loved this song, she has played it on repeat over and over again. During the Glee performance Taylor danced with Sam and her sister. She wrapped tinsel around her boyfriend and they goofed around. They had the happiest smiles on their faces, which didn't go unnoticed by Santana. But what Santana didn't see was the blonde was staring at the girlfriends flirting with each other just as much. The two girls still have not spoken to each other and it was killing both of them. But they were both too similar and stubborn to do anything about it. 

"So what are your Christmas plans this year?" Taylor asked her boyfriend who was across the piano 

"Think I'm going to go back home. I know it's a long drive but it's worth it" Sam shrugged 

"I agree, you should always be with family and the ones you love on Christmas" Taylor agreed walking over to her boyfriend and rubbing his shoulder "Plus, I know you really miss them"

"Your welcome to join you know" Sam offered "I mean I want to be with the one I love"

Taylor gushed at her boyfriend, she loved hearing those words come out of his mouth "I would love too, but I think I'm gonna stay home with Quinn. Being home has made me realize how close we were and I want to spend as much time with her before the school year ends"

"Sounds like a good plan" Sam commented "But just know that my Christmas present this year isn't gonna be anything under the tree. It's you"

Taylor couldn't hide her blush from the blondes words, she couldn't agree more. But in the back of her mind the Latina did come up. She then thought about how she would love to be able to spend Christmas with her. It was their favorite time of year but sadly she knew that wasn't going to happen. 

"Hey you okay?" Sam asked his girlfriend seeing the girl look down as she thought about Santana 

"Hmmm....y-yeah just thinking about how happy I am to have you here" Taylor had lied while looking up at her boyfriend. 

"Me too" Sam beamed

Taylor has never seen Sam so happy before, even when they were dating in the summer. That just made Taylor hate herself because of course she was happy to be with him, but she still thought about Santana everyday. 

------------------------------

"Hey sis" Taylor jumped as she reached her twin sisters locker

"Hey" Quinn smiled back while shutting her locker

"So tell me, how can I prepare myself for a Fabray Christmas. I haven't been to one in years" Taylor asked while linking her arm with her sister while they walked down the hall

"You're not going to Sam's?" Quinn questioned thinking that was her sister first choice

"I'd love to spend Christmas with him, but I would rather spend it with my sister. We were so close when we were younger and I want to get back to that Quinn. This is our last year together before we have to separate again, and this time I want to keep in touch" Taylor explained 

"I'm really happy your back Taylor" Quinn admitted with a smile 

"Me too" Taylor confessed as they both stopped in the hallway to hug each other. 

"I thought I was your third choice to spend Christmas with" Quinn laughed as they continued to walk down the hall

"Who was my second?" Taylor wondered