*Lisa's POV*

We got home late at night. The first thing you wanted was to sleep so you changed and headed to bed. I went to my room changed my clothes and tried to sleep but I couldn't get Jennie's words out of my head so I stayed awake with them still in my mind.

"If anything happens just tell me, Lili. You know I'd help you." 

Her voice trailed in my head for so long that I wanted to scream. What made it seem like I need help? Did she see you take me away and scream at me? Did she see me cry? It made me worried, to think that someone could know. 

I finally shut my head but then you taking my virginity came to my head. It hurt so bad, I never thought it would happen, I felt so exposed and so vulnerable in front of you. You could see my imperfections and that makes me insecure. I grab the covers and lift them to my body finally laying down with many thoughts in my head, I shut my eyes and tried to sleep but nothing worked. So instead I stare at the ceiling and thought of you and how we could’ve been perfect.

*Jennie’s POV*

You seemed scared when I said what I said were you worried? If so I didn’t mean to make you worried, I just care about you and I’m scared of what will happen if I don’t protect you. I know Chaeyoung’s there for you I do I’ve known her for so long it’s hard to think of a single bad thing about her that would worry you.

This isn’t the type of thing I should be thinking of while hanging on with a beautiful woman, in the middle of the night. It was a date I didn’t agree on of course it was Jisoo’s idea, I guess I’ve been single for too long. But honestly, you are the only one I want so how can I date a person if you're the only one on my mind?

“Jennie? Are you sure you are into this? Because I can just leave you know” Chahee said I felt bad for letting her talk the whole time but I couldn’t get my mind off you.

“I’m so sorry. I got a lot on my mind, how about we go out another time hm? Somewhere pretty but during the day?” I said trying to give my most charming smile, she nodded and I was soon walking her through the doors.

I went home and shut the door behind me instantly being met with Jisoo standing in front of me with her arms crossed on her chest. I bit my bottom lip and gave her a nervous hello.

“Jennie! You said you would go out with the girl. Again your way too lonely these days and you're always thinking so get your head out of the clouds and become human!” She said her voice was so loud I felt like I would go deaf, I held my purse and stopped myself from rolling my eyes. I knew she would be upset, but come on I’m tired and we got back from the beach like two hours ago!

“Unnie! I told you I’m staying single for a bit okay? I’ll date again once I’m ready so just calm down and stop setting me up with these girls who you know I'm not going to end up with!” I said and went to my room closing the door with a soft thud.

I layed in my bed with nothing but you invading my thoughts, sometimes I wonder how did she get to you first Lalisa Manoban?

I was always there though we barely talked we were always sharing glances, I would catch your eyes and you would catch mine. You got flustered every time I smiled at you but sometimes you smiled back wouldn’t that mean I meet you first?

“I’m Jennie Kim. It’s good to finally you. Chaeyoung talks a lot about you Lisa” I knew you got flustered when our hands meet and for me, it meant the world. Did you feel anything for me Lalisa? Anything at all?

“ It’s great to meet you, Jennie. Chae talks about you a lot too!” You said so innocently maybe you didn’t know how the nickname was breaking my heart, of Lalisa how much I adore you.

The flashbacks made me wonder, you were so innocent and you still are but it’s only slightly noticeable. What happened to you, Lisa?