Part Two: Welcome to the Party

Twitter

Replies

Replies

@dojacat Fake as FUCK
@lilnasx @dojacat i could've sworn this bitch was happy about going out for once
@sunny.girl3 @dojacat @lilnasx LMAO trust me she's going out even if I have to drag her by the wig
@imvenus @sunny.girl3 Good thing my shit is secured

____________________________________

iMessage group chat

Hungry 4 dick

Loud mouth
Vee u better be ready

Satan's side piece
did you forget to post that shady ass tweet to your spam??

Alien bitch
What's up your ass?

Depressed shawty
Y'all know I don't really like parties 🙄

Loud mouth
We haven't been out 4ever, don't be a wet blanket

Satan's side piece
maybe some dick will cheer her up

Depressed shawty
I—

Alien bitch
mmm yeah, he right 🚶🏽‍♀️

Loud mouth
I mean... when was the last time u got ur back broken?? 🤔

Depressed shawty
Not gonna answer that

Loud mouth
please don't tell me it's been since the last guy you went out with 🤦🏽‍♀️

Depressed shawty
Okay, I won't 🥴

Satan's side piece
now vee...

Alien bitch
we just gotta get some drinks in her then she'll be fun

Depressed shawty
Hey! I'm fun!

Alien bitch
Mhm sure you are
Alien bitch
We outside

Loud mouth
Bring that phat ass down
____________________________________

I hate to admit it, but Amala was right. After a few shots and a joint, I was feeling good. I stood in a corner watching as my friends danced with randoms, just having the time of their lives. I've always admired their outgoing energy, it's actually contagious as hell.
"Are you gonna stand here all night?" Sunny asked stumbling over to me.
"I'm not standing, I'm dancing," I corrected. "See?" I started swaying my hips to the beat of the music.
"Come dance with us then. Please," she begged.
"Let me finish this drink and I'll go," I said giving in. Sunny finally left and disappeared into the sea of people on the dance floor. A few moments later Montero came over to me with a grin on his face.
"I'm about to get you laid," he said in my ear. "My friend is checking you out."
"Oh really? Who?" I asked entertaining his idea. He pointed over at a group of guys across from where I was standing. A familiar pair of blue eyes met mine as Montero shook my shoulders saying something inaudible.

"That's my ex," I muttered.
"What? I can't—"
"That's my ex!" I yelled in his ear.
"Jack is your ex?! The ex?! Why didn't you tell me that?!"
"I don't like talking about him!" I look over at him again, and he had a smile on his face. He's probably amused with me panicking, but seeing that smile made my heart race. I looked at the ground blushing. Fuck, after all this time he can still get to me. Relax, I'll be okay. It's just Jack, I've known him for years now. I looked over at him a third time, this time he's pushing past people to get to me. He looks so different now, so handsome. I gulped as he stuck his hand out.
"Hi, I'm Jack," he said in my ear. I chuckled shaking his hand.
"I see you still play too much," I said with a smile. He pulled me into a hug and I happily accepted it. Breathing in that intoxicating smell brought back a wave of memories. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss his presence.
"Oh look at the time I have to go," Montero said with a grin on his face. Before he left, he whispered something into Jack's ear which made him laugh.
"Can we talk?"
"Yeah, let's go outside." I instinctively took his hand and led us outside in the back.

"You look great Venus," Jack said looking directly into my eyes.
"Yeah, you too. Hair's coming in nicely," I complimented while ruffling his curls.
"So how've you been? How's your sister and niece?" He asked leaning against a wall.
"They're good. I've been good," I replied rubbing my arm awkwardly.
"Yeah? I've noticed. Three million followers on Instagram."
"Not you stalking me," I giggled.
"I check from time to time relax. How long are you in town for?"
"Uh, I never went back home."
"Really? I assumed you did after we... damn and you ain't say nothing?" he said looking at his feet.
"I mean. It's not like we talk," I mumbled while shifting my weight from one leg to another. I glanced up at him immediately noticing the lust in his eyes. Maybe talking to him outside alone while I'm crossfaded wasn't the best idea.

"You seein' anyone?" Jack questioned.
"No. You?"
"Nope." More awkward silence. It's like talking to a stranger almost. He used to be my best friend and now I don't even really know him.
"Jack—"
"I'm sorry. I really fucked up a good thing with you," he interrupted. "And I can tell right now you don't really wanna talk to me."
"It's not that I don't wanna talk to you, it's just seeing you was so unexpected. I've actually really missed you," I blurted. Way to keep your thoughts to yourself dumbass.
"I've missed you too Vee."
"Maybe we can work on being friends or something," I suggested. "If you're up for it of course."
"I'd like that."
____________________________________

Instagram

Liked by metro

Liked by metro.7n and 10 others | 9 Comments
@buttercup13: Just ran into my ex at a random ass party??? Why'd he have to get so fucking fine 😮‍💨

Comments:

@metro.7n ooooh i'm tellin
@buttercup13 @metro.7n I am not playin with you!! You got some explaining to do btw Mr. Jack Is My BFF 🤨
@metro.7n @buttercup13 well you're the one that didn't tell me that my bff was your ex

@bad.bitch87 I mean mugged him bestie
@buttercup13 @bad.bitch87 Finally some loyalty 🙄

@phat_b00bs69 @metro.7n you're foul
@metro.7n @phat_b00bs69 shhh don't say none
@buttercup13 @metro.7n What aren't you telling me 😡
@phat_b00bs @metro.7n she's gonna beat your ass when she finds out lol