Part Eleven: Pandora's Box

Twitter

Replies

@jackharlow ON BRICK
@imvenus @jackharlow Keep your hands to yourself 🙄
@jackharlow @imvenus But not my eyes? Bet

@lilnasx damn

@dojacat I'll treat you better than Jack 😩
@jackharlow @dojacat Back! Back I say!
@imvenus @dojacat Gimme kiss!
@sunny.girl3 @imvenus I want one 😔
@imvenus @sunny.girl3 😘

@sunny.girl3 U bout to have men at ur feet!
@jackharlow @sunny.girl3 I'll be front and center!!

@user1 What's it like being the prettiest woman alive?

@user2 Is... is that nip I see??
@user3 @user2 nip cover

@user4 feeling things...

@kehlani You single ma?
@imvenus @kehlani Extremely single
@jackharlow @imvenus Well now I know I don't have a chance 😔
@sunny.girl3 @jackharlow At least ur self aware
____________________________________

"AND THESE GIRLS KNOW THAT I'M NASTY, I SENT HER BACK TO HER BOYFRIEND WITH MY HANDPRINT ON HER ASSCHEEK!" The crowd sang at the top of their lungs. I've gotta admit Jack's part is very catchy. It's like midnight now, I'm feeling great, I've even danced with Jack a few times before the song dropped. He slinked his arms around my waist resting his head on my shoulder.
  "Do you like the song?" Jack whispered in my ear. I bit my bottom lip feeling emotions I shouldn't be feeling right now.
  "I do, I'm gonna stream the mess outta it," I replied turning my head slightly. Jack smiled licking his bottom lip. Sunny walked by passing a joint to me then winked while heading over to Urban. I inhaled deeply feeling the familiar burning sensation in my chest. Jack watched me with a look I couldn't really figure out. He can be a bit difficult to read sometimes.
"What's up?" I asked while exhaling the smoke in the air.
"Can we talk somewhere in private?" I nodded letting him lead the way.

We entered an empty room upstairs and I sat on the bed swinging my legs.
"What do you wanna talk about?"
"Us. You said you felt a lot was left unsaid," Jack explained standing in front of me.
  "I guess it's about time we have this talk huh? I felt like you didn't appreciate me all that much. Oh and the constant flirting with girls," I replied while playing with my hair.
  "I told you before the flirting was harmless, I was just trying to get fans."
  "Did you ever fuck them while we were together?" I asked.
  "What? No! God Venus I never cheated on you," Jack stated getting a little annoyed. "I felt you started getting too clingy towards the end—"
  "Because you weren't spending enough time with me! Plus I thought you were cheating. You made so many promises Jackman, and you broke all of them," I yelled.