blackout

y/n is one of chris Evans's best friends, she is also a very famous singer\songwriter.

y/n's pov

I have been invited to my very good friends, Chris's house, for a house party to celebrate his 30th birthday. I'm not going to lie, i'm a little nervous because its going to be the first time I meet most of his co-workers from the marvel films.

I wouldn't say i'm huge fan of the marvel films but I have watched a few. its not like I had a choice tho, as Chris practically forced me to watch them with him one night when I stayed over at his house after his girlfriend at the time split up with him.

as I pull up outside his house I already hear blasting music and very drunken voices.

"y/n" Chris drunkenly slurs as he charges to me and engulfs me in a huge hug. "hiya mate, happy birthday" I say as I hold him up right, preventing him from face planting the floor.

we walk inside his house and there are people EVERYWHERE. I like to think i' m good with situations like this because its part of my job but fucking hell this is a little excessive.

"im going to get a drink" I shout to Chris, he gestures for me to help myself, to which I gladly do.

there is so many drinks I genuinely don't know which to choose, I go for the safe option, vodka and coke and push my way through the crown and into the back garden.

"y/n, come and meet some of my friends!" Chris exclaims to the right of me. I take a deep breath and down my drink before walking over with a very fake smile plastered across my face.

"hi I'm y/n, its nice to finally meet you all" I politely say as I sit on the wall where everyone is gathered.

its pretty dark out so I'm still unsure as to who is who but its slowly shaking my nerves away.

"we know who you are" a soft, deep voice tells me. that's Scarlett, I can tell one million miles off that, that is most definitely Scarlett.

everyone lets out a little chuckle at the small blondes remark, however I wasn't buying the confident attitude she has. me and Scarlett have already met, we were at an awards evening at the MTV awards and she happened to be there, sat right in the front row as I performed my set list for the evening.

after my performance I had to change my outfit and Scarlett knocked on my door to congratulate me on winning best solo performance. I thanked her and we both parted ways.

now, there must have been some sneaky motherfucker waiting outside my dressing room who managed to get a picture of Scarlett leaving, that's when the dating speculations started.

"well I was just being polite, you know like people do when you meet someone for the first time" I reply. she was about to make a smart comment in return until the music stopped and a huge cake was carried over to Chris and everyone started to sing happy birthday to him.

halfway through the little chant everyone had going on I felt two hands firmly attach to my wrists pulling me to, god knows where. I look back too see a very drunken Scarlett grinning for ear to ear.

"what the fuck are you doing?" I question the blondish women.

"I want to find out if you are really like when the press says, you know a 'notorious womaniser" she says, dramatically changing her voice to sound monotone as she says the last two words.

her hands slowly snake around my neck and I can feel them tugging me ever so closer to her until I feel her alcohol smelling breath on my neck. that's when it hit me, she has had way to many drinks and probably doesn't know her ass from hr head right now.

"Scarlett, this is not the time or place to be doing this. Plus you are very fucking drunk" I firmly state.

"what? you didn't have a problem with it last time...."