𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

y/n was still in her dream but it didn't feel like a dream at all I mean yea it's a nightmare but if felt more real

everyday that she stayed in this hell she always visited his grave but this was going be her last time
she would ever vist it.

she started walking up to the tree they would always vist but not anymore sadly. there was a cobblestone—

where he would always sit at and she would always give her prayers to and hope that he's living the life with someone

while she was in her dark state but as long as he is happy it's a happy ending!! right?..

"Heavenly Father we know and believe that our times are in Your hands, but Lord its so often such a shock to Us when a dear loved one meets with a sudden or unexpected death - through an accident or perhaps due to some unforeseen tragedy, which takes the life of someone they loved - long before it would be expected. Lord, we bring before You today those who are having to go through such a tragic loss and pray that You would be very close to each one that is in mourning today over such a loss - and are perhaps confused or even angry that such a devastating occurrence has overtaken them - without any apparent warning. You are the God of all comfort Who comforts us in time of need and we pray that for those that are facing such a difficult trial today. Uphold them we pray, and ask that You draw very close to them ... raise up we pray, the right people to minister to them and to be a genuine comfort and support at this time of tragedy and grief. Lord, we dont understand why our loved ones should suddenly be removed from us through a sudden, unexpected death - but Lord we trust You to soothe away the hurt in time for shall not the God of all the earth do right. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.'

she stood up and looked at the grave one more time and put erens favorite flower by the graveston and walked away.

it's not like you ever tried to
stay

════════
everything will be explain next chapter dw!