𝓉𝑒𝓃

the next day y/n felt sick like she was going throw up at any moment but she didn't that was just how she was feeling

she knew something was up, Mikey didn't come and wake her up (yes he dose do that) but anyways it felt like she was alone in the house—

I mean no one was home but it felt like they didn't exist at all but they did sadly...

she wished someone could help her from this hell she calls home but who could she call? she didn't want Mikey too yell at her, but it's whatever now.

'wouldn't it be better to call someone..'

'no..'

'but Mikey isn't home'

'he's going to find out'

"might as well risk it'

she sighed and went too go put on shoes and a jacket.next thing she knew is that she was outside,

"when was the last time I've been outside.." y/n whispered too herself, she walked around the town in hopes of finding someone and not getting caught by mikey..

"HEY YOU" a certain light pinked hair girl with green eyes yelled from behind her. 'why is she yelling..' y/n though.

"you're y/n right?"

"Mikey said something about you"

"he seems like a good brother"

'he's not...'

"HEYY SPEAK TOO ME"

"I don't think you have the right person"

they both stood in silence, "my name is senju" senju spoke too the girl taller that is taller then her by 3 inches.

'might as well just tell her..."

"my name is y/n" the girl spoke in a quiet voice and looked down at the ground, "I KNEW IT"

"can you quiet down please.."

"oh yeah sorry" senju apologized feeling bad for making such a scene in public with someone she just met.

————————————————-

this is a rough draft that I made 5 months ago! but I have chapter ideas now so I'll update every now and then maybe, but I'm back soo I hope y'all are ok!