Chapter 15

Author POV

"Yes"jimin said

"Wait really?"Jungkook said in this believe.

"Yes i want to marry you do you want i taking back my answer"Jimin said

"No i heard it and i'm thankful jimin to fulfill my dreams"Jungkook said he can't believe.

"I don't want a raise my child without a father"jimin said

"Of course not but how can i marry you if you are just 16 years old but don't worry i will make a fake documents to marry you".

"Ok just be fast because i want to be your queen".jimin said

"Of course baby you gonna be my queen and our babies will be prince and princess". jungkook said and jimin nod

Then they kiss with full of love but Jungkook pull out.

"Wait what day do you want me to marry you?". Jungkook said to his fiance.

"I want in 5 months after our babies birth"jimin said

"Sure baby after their birth"after that their go to their house.

Jimin POV

When we just arrive in our house i'm sit down a minute because we have a long drive.

"Baby do you want a wash with me"he ask and i'm not hesitated to nod.

"Sure baby we are fiance now so you have nothing to worry about"
I said with a small peck on his lips then we go in our bathroom to wash.

When we get there Jungkook prefer the bathtub when are ready we sat down on bathtub i lay my head on his chest while his hand caressing my baby bump.

"I have something to ask you babe"I said what if he don't want to leave me here and he take me back to my family while i'm pregnant.

"Sure baby tell me anything"he said i'm nervous what he's gonna say.

"D-do you h-have a plan t-that......... taking m-me back to my family"I said in nervousness i don't know i'm scared what he said to me

"Of course not baby i'm not taking you back to your family don't think like that i never leaving you forever"he said it's just my thought that he is leaving me.

"Can i ask a favor?"I said

"What is it?"he said

"Can i visit my friends because i miss them so much"i said i hope he accept my request.

"Sure baby but but I can't be with you tomorrow i'm busy,ok I allow you but you need a bodyguard with you"he said he is too much protective and i'm ok with it because i have a twins inside of me.

"Thank you daddy that you allowed me to visit my friends"i said i'm so lucky to be with him.

"Just for you and let's go out on this bathtub and get dress"he said i nod then we go out in a bathtub slowly because its slippery when we done we go in a closet to get dress because I'm going somewhere tomorrow.

I'm found my sleep wear

Jimin wear

And my fiance are fully dress to

Jungkook wear

When we fully dress we immediately go to bed and lie down.

"Are you sure you going to your friends tomorrow?"he said in curious.

"I'm going to be fine don't worry i gonna be careful"i said i don't want he worry about me and our babies.

"Okay fine i let you visit your friends tomorrow but you have to be careful"he said and he wants me to be safe.

"Yes and thank you daddy for letting me to visit my friends"i said

"Sure baby just be safe and it's getting late"he said and i nod

"Good night and I love you daddy

"Good night and I love you too baby"he said and he give me a kiss before we sleep and then we sleep.

-----------------

I'm back guys I'm sorry i post to late.

And i miss bts run so much also i watch bts in the soop season 2 episode 1 its so good and funny.

Who has not watched bts in the soop season 2 episode 1 watch it.

~thats all~.