🔞Chapter 17🔞

Jimin pov

I called for help helping me to lay taehyung in the sofa why are you like this.

"Tae tae wake up im already here your soulmate and your only one best friend if you awake i buy you  panda express and Gucci please wake up"I said

"Really!!"he stand up wait he already awake all the time this stupid alien

"I am not granted your wish because i'm so upset"I said

"I am the one who going upset because you gone in a month"he's right hes the one to get mad

"Okay i going to tell you a whole story why i gone in a month after that we eat panda express and i buy you Gucci soon
its okay now?"i said and he agreed of it

"Why Soon why not tomorrow"
He said

"You will know when i tell you the story"i said i hope he understands

"Okay tell me now"he said he don't like it when i tell the truth. Oh well i don't want to hide it today here goes nothing.

I tell him the whole truth. And he has blank face.

"You going to get married and get pregnant in a Mafia King Jeon Jungkook that's crazy you are under age you can't get pregnant and illegal."
He said he sounds so worry

"I know it's illegal tae but i want to risk i having a family soon and you will not see me soon because i will be at Jungkook house in 10 months i can't going out anless i have a bodyguard please understand and today i will be at home before 8:00 pm and it's 7:00pm i need to be at the house please understand it tae for me for your nephew and niece okay?"i said please understand it

"Okay i understand now what you saying you can go now please don't forget to call me and text me okay? I will wait for you."he said inod i hug him before i go out in taehyung house then i enter to the car tell to driver to drive back at the house and he nod he start the engine drive to the house i will miss my friends.

After 30 minutes we are in a house i suddenly go in it's 30 minutes before 8 i don't care if i receive a punishment i will accept it.

When I in a living room i saw him sitting in a sofa.

"You have a 30 minutes you did a good job but you will not going out forever today is your last in outside
Understood baby boy?"

"Yes daddy i will accept it" I said

"Good now go upstairs you need to rest i will escort you to our room" he said and i obey him not to hesitate I still love him even though he is like that i will never leave him and always obey him.

When we reach to our room he help me lay on the bed the bodyguard getting the shopping bag that i buy in the mall getting little sleep in a minute i need to accept that i will never go out anymore anless i have bodyguard with me this is my punishment i need to accept it.

After a little sleep there a maid try to help me to get up because it's dinner time i need to go down with no minutes.

When I go down i go to dining room Jungkook waiting for me signaling me on his lap and i obey.

"You are good baby boy to me but i think we move in a new house after we got married and after you give birth to our twins and i will made a new building a shopping mall that you can get all that you pick it when you won't like you saw in your closet you can get it for free and i will make a playground, amusement park and toy shop for our child when they grown up and i will build their dress shop for kids and for unborn child when you get pregnant also i will make a restaurant to eat food what ever you want.its that right baby?"he said that he waiting my answer it's that he want it's fine to me.