Chapter 4: Littlest Wolf

⚠️ trigger warning ⚠️: mature and sensitive content ahead 

Klaus' POV:

After I left the house I stopped locals to ask where Amelia would be, who all pointed to a run-down house, that looked way worse than Everleigh's memories. I knocked on the door and waited. Then I hear shuffling from the other side of the door, and then I see Amelia. Who by the way looks horrible, with bags under her eyes, and she smirks when she sees me.

Amelia- *smirks* Klaus...let me guess you found out about the disappointment
I grow angry
Klaus- don't you dare call my daughter a disappointment!
Amelia- You don't want Everleigh to be your daughter, she has had 16 years to prove herself to me and she still hasn't
Klaus- you think your slick and no one notices the marks you leave on her body don't you!? Well, I do, and MY daughter should not have black and blue marks all over her skin!
Amelia- she fell Klaus, she's clumsy, you would know that if you knew her!
Klaus- *growls angrily* don't lie to me! You have put my daughter and her sister through enough!
Amelia- Mackenzie is my daughter! She is not Everleigh's sister because that brat knows I don't consider her my daughter, she's a mistake.
I grow angrier and rush at her and trap her against the wall by her neck
Klaus- *yells* I will be taking my daughter and Mackenzie, and they will live with me from now on!
Amelia- You will not take Mackenzie away she needs her mother!
Klaus- Unfortunately you lost the right to be Mackenzie's mother the moment she found out about you hurting her sister, she hates you
Amelia- Mackenzie will learn the truth about that BRAT soon enough
Klaus- *starts to try and compel her* you will allow Everleigh, and Mackenzie to come and live with me
Amelia- *laughs* I cannot be compelled, Klaus
Klaus- *shocked* wha- how?
Amelia- Just like Hayley I died birthing that abomination, she TOOK my life away!
Klaus- *growls* you will be sorry for laying a finger on my daughter!
*throws Amelia to the ground and walks out*
I head home to check on my two daughters and their friends...

Everlieghs POV:
After my mother calls me I run home to avoid as much punishment as possible. I get to the front door and take a deep breath and brace myself for the pain I'm about to endure. I walk into the house to see my "mother" sitting on the couch drinking a bottle of Vodka...
Amelia- *spits out harshly* where's my daughter?!
*she gets up and comes closer to me and I flinch on instinct*
Everleigh- *stutters out* s-shes at th-the Cameron's...
Amelia- *smiles sinisterly* good, MY daughter deserves to hang out with the most renowned family on the island, you though, could never fit in with them
*I look down*
*She throws the bottle of Vodka at the wall behind me and it smashes and some glass pieces hit my back and I cringe and whimper*
Amelia- *angrily grabs a piece of glass and grabs my face harshly* look at me! you ruined my life, and your father, he left YOU, not me! and you will pay for taking my life away!
*she runs the piece of glass along my arm to create a cut and she does similar to the other arm, and I scream out in pain, and beg for her to stop*
Suddenly, I see the pogues run in and Hope's father knocks my "mom" out. I latch onto JJ sobbing, her words running through my head.

Klaus' POV:
I am on my way home and I run into Everleigh's friends in a rush. I thought they were at our house?
Klaus- *calls out to stop their running* kids!
They all pause and turn to me
John B- *stutters quickly* u-uh hi m-Mr. Mikaelson,
Kiara- *says quickly* we are kind of in a rush
Klaus- *asks concerned* Wheres Everleigh?
Pope- her u-um m-mom called and told her to come home
Klaus- *freezes* don't tell me she went!?
JJ- Yeah, um we are kinda on our way there now
Klaus- *vamp speeds there* you get Everleigh, I got Amelia!
I get there and immediately see Amelia harming Everleigh so I run at her and snap her neck, while I see my daughter latch onto the blonde boy crying, and my heart breaks.
JJ- *wraps Everleigh in his arms and hugs her protectively* shh, you're okay Ev, I got you
Kieara- *sobs into Pope* is she going to be okay, that's a lot of blood
John B- *crouches down next to JJ, rubbing Ev's arms* JJ, let's get her back to the Chateau, to clean her up
Klaus- no!
*everyone pauses*
Klaus- we will clean her up at my house, that way I know all of you are safe, especially Everleigh...
JJ- no I don't thin-
Pope- dude he's right she needs to be somewhere no one would look for her or us at, and her mom or our parents don't know about us knowing the Mikaelsons yet
Kiara- *wipes her own tears* plus kenz is there, Ev will want to see her after she gets cleaned up and calms down
JJ- *sighs looking at Everleigh* alright...