I love you

Izuku was staring out the window in his room ever since he fainted he hasn't talked, Barely eats and doesn't even pay that much attention to what was around him. Kirishima has stayed that boys side since that day at home which Izuku appreciated but he don't want Kirishima missing out on things because of his depressing state he's in right now.

"Izuku come on unlock the door you've done this 5 times already" Kirishima was trying to open the door but Izuku locked it again wanting Kirishima to just go to school "No why can't you just leave me go to school or some shit" Laying on his bed looking at the ceiling "Because I wanna make sure you okay so just open the door again please"

Izuku groaned and mumbled something about how he's fine or something. He got up walking to the door unlocking it he was looking down his hair covering half of his face. Kirishima tilt Izuku head up making the boy look at him.

Tears were going down his face that was puffy and red as his eyes were bloodshot red from crying for the last two hours straight. Kirishima wiped Izuku tears hugging Izuku who hugged back, Kirishima closed the door walking forward a little while Izuku walked backwards towards the bed.

He picked Izuku up (cause that bitch short) holding his up by his thighs and Izuku wrapped his arms and legs around him. He payed back on the bed and Izuku on top of him most likely crying again "Why can't you leave me..." Izuku whispered, he never really had someone that actually cared for him and if he did he would just push them away but every time he tried and push Kirishima away he comes back still trying and Izuku just doesn't understand.

"Izuku...Look at me..." (I hate this sobby lovey dovey shit like 😭 I'm bout to make myself feel so fucking single) Izuku was hesitant but looked up meeting Red ruby eyes "Izuku Why would I have a reason to really leave...as much as you wanna push me away and shit try and distance yourself from me...im not leaving" Smiling at Izuku who was starting to cry more

"You can't say shit like that god dame that was sobby and shit..." Looking to the side thinking "I promise I won't leave" Grabbing His face leaning forward so there foreheads touch. Izuku examine his eyes seeing if there was anything to say he was lying but found nothing but love and admiration

"Yea...okay..." he smiled Kiri leaned forward connecting their lips and Izuku kissed back "Okay but like deadass though school" Izuku deadpanned "Well just go tomorrow"

Now you maybe wondering what the hell happened at the hospital and who did he see? Wellllll flashback hoe😌

In the next fucking chapter I got school but imma write it while I'm at school 😭 I feel like an disappointment