Inches

Credit: NimishWankhade/ @NimishWankhade
Scene: Smut
Age: 17-18
Specifics: Izuku and Ochako are dating. Bakugo is an egotistical asshole. Top Ochako. Bottom Izuku.
______________________________________

It was class- 3A's Friday-night-game-night. Everyone was called and gathered into the common area, food and drinks scattered the tables and floors. The class was buzzed with hyper energy, talking and laughing amongst each other. That was until someone proposed a game of Truth or Dare. The game that could either make or break. A game where players take it in turn to perform a dare set by the other players, or answer a question truthfully put forth by them. 

But it wasn't as innocent as that, no, they're teenagers of course.

"Bakugo, I dare you to show us your dick!"

Predictable for the guys to ask such a question, they had no shame, but they would often call themselves men, and men saw things through with pride.

"Tch," the ash blonde muttered under his breath, but he internally smirked. Pulling down his pants and yanking out his goods, cheers erupted and shrieks from the girls, but none looked away. Katsuki stood proud in all his glory, showing off his seven inch dick. 

"I'm not losing to some shitty game, but I'm sure we can all agree I'm the biggest in this fucking class!" Katsuki arrogantly boasted, still standing and airing his balls. He searched amongst the boys for any disagreement, but they all nodded their heads hesitantly,  agreeing that he was indeed the biggest.

Except for Deku.

Izuku merely stands up and leaves, uninterested in the topic, although that's not what Katsuki thought. The blonde thought his rival was feeling a bit humiliated, thus making his pride inflate even more (if that was even possible).

Meanwhile, a certain brunette stared intently at the blonde's exposed penis, suddenly getting turned on.

A sudden thought whips through her mind, causing the girl to blush profusely, getting excited.

"Alright, I think I'm going to head to bed," she lied, but the girls all nodded unknowingly.

Standing up she turns to give Bakugo a quick look. He surprisingly faces her at the same time, noticing a figure from the corner of his eye. She just stares, the tiny blush still there from previous thoughts, before walking away.

Katsuki immediately takes her expression as an invitation to her room. He looks around at the others before pulling his pants up, thinking he'd wait until everyone goes to bed before sneaking into her dorm later.

Looks like your girl prefers a big dick Deku, Katsuki thought to himself, a smug smile pulling at his lips. He was excited.

As for Ochako, once she makes it to her room, she whips her phone out, sending a text to her boyfriend.

Ochako
Come over quick!

She texted, the context vague but straight to the point.

The poor boy burst through her door only a few minutes later, a worried expression etched onto his face as he frantically looked for her.

The brunette was sitting on her bed unbothered by the forceful entry. Standing up, he rushed towards her.

"Is everything okay? What's wrong?" he asked eyes searching her face for any discomfort.