Roommates / Part 2

Credit:  Original idea by: Cheebify/ @Cheebify + (Author)
Scene: smut
Age: 18-19
Specifics: College Au. Continuation from the ending in part 1.
______________________________________

"Want to get out of here?" Izuku asked suggestively with a knowing smile.

"I'd love to."

...

The drive back to their dorm went faster than she expected. They couldn't keep their hands off each other and they hadn't even entered their dorm. But when they did, they became inseparable.

Izuku had his hands firm on her buttocks. Her hands tugging in his curly locks. Their kisses were fast and needy. Sloppy and wet. They craved the other's touch.

How long had they been waiting to do this? The question was left unanswered as Ochako began lifting up his shirt. Izuku was quick to take it off via her subtle request and he decided to discard hers as well.

"Are you sure?" he asked, stopping them from doing anything else. He didn't want her to regret it. He was a gentleman as always, Ochako thought to herself. She put on a shy smile and nodded her head slowly. She was more than ready. Her fantasies and bedtime scenarios would agree. 

"Yes," she answered confidently. She was sure of her decision, and even if it wasn't 100%; there was no turning back now.

Izuku didn't waste any time and lifted her up from under her thighs. She was surprised by the sudden action and let out a shriek. Izuku just laughed. This would've been a bad idea if they were under the influence of alcohol. But they didn't have much to drink that night.

Walking while kissing is very dangerous kids. The pair had knocked into a bunch of things before finally reaching Izuku's bedroom.

He dropped her down onto the bed and started unbuttoning his jeans. Ochako was pulling off her dress at the same time. When the were both half-bare in front of each other, Ochako's blush deepened. This wasn't her first time, but somehow, it felt just as nerve-racking as it did back then. He didn't know, But Izuku had a great hold on her. She was desperate for him to envelop her. To crawl over her. To spread and share his body warmth with her. She wanted to know what it was like to be overtaken by Midoriya Izuku. 

She wouldn't be disappointed.

Getting a condom from his nightstand, Ochako watched in anticipation. The way he kept his gaze on her. Raking over her figure and the staring back into her eyes while tearing the foil packet with his teeth. 

That was hot.

Ochako didn't voice those thoughts, but she could only imagine how good he'd be.

"It's my first time actually."

Hold the phone.

"What?"

Shockingly, this handsome devil was a virgin.

"Yeah, I didn't mention that...Do you want to stop?" Izuku stated it rather neutrally. He never turned girls down from having a one night stand-  Not that he even had many girls ask him that. But the very, I mean VERY few that did, didn't want to sleep with someone who was inexperienced. The farthest his gone was probably fingering or blowjobs.

"You're a virgin? You really don't seem like it." For the first time, a girl didn't tell him to stop. She didn't even seem disappointed. "I'm glad I'll get to be your first," she spoke so assertively, as if now she was the one in charge. Unfortunately for her, Izuku took his pride as a man seriously.