Lesson Learned

Credit: Mrmcshake12/ @Mrmcshake12
Scene: Fluff, Smut
Age: 17-18
Specifics: Bratty Ochako.
______________________________________

Ochako was on her last warning. She'd been teasing Izuku all day long and acting like a complete brat.

He was actually exhausted by her behaviour. Don't get him wrong though, he loves her dearly. Although at times she acted so immature and annoying. Annoying in the sense, she's trying to make him horny by doing some outrages, risky things in public.

Those goddamn risky shorts was a big factor in her little game that day.

She'd bend down, making it obvious that Izuku would look at her behind. The girl would not-so-subtlety grind against him when they were in ques. He wasn't turned on though. They were in public, and he was sure he'd be very visible. Instead, he tried to tame her childish acts.

It did not work out.

Finally getting back into his room, Ochako belly flopped onto his bed with a sigh of relief, basically having walked the entire mall that morning.

"Finally some time to relax," she hummed into his pillows, body spread out like a starfish.

Izuku rolled his eyes. He should be the one finally relaxed. He was almost sure someone saw her grinding against him. He was already red in the face by the thought.

Packing away his new clothes he sat at his desk and scrolled through his phone for any new updates on hero news or the news in general.

The brunette did not like this. Not only did her attempts at teasing him fail, but now he was ignoring her too.

Why she was so Bratty today? Izuku barely spent anytime with her that week before in school. She was a sucker for Izuku's attention.

Standing up, she tip-toed behind him and grabbed his phone, letting out a giggle and running away.

"Hey!"

Unfortunately she was too slow. Izuku had pinned her down onto his bed, his girlfriend still laughing hysterically.

"You've been a little tease today y'know that?" he smiled. She continued to laugh, the phone long forgotten on the bed.

His hand trailed her sides, the girl quieting down in anticipation.

"It's time for payback."

Ochako burst into laughter.

He was tickling her!

Ochako rolled around on the bed, trying desperately to get out of his grasp. Her stomach hurt so bad, she felt like she was about to die of laughter. Her toes curled and she unsuccessfully tried to fight him off by shoving him, but he was too strong for her. His body towered over her average frame. She had tears in her eyes, it was almost painfully tickilish.

Her gasps shortened, she was out of breath. Izuku decided to give her a break. But when he saw her state, he couldn't take his eyes off her.

Her shirt was hauled up over her belly button. Her hands were covering her flushed face and teary eyes, her laughter dying down, but her dazed, lidded expression sent him into orbit.

She was being so naturally lewd from just being tickled.

His cheeks were coated a reddish pink. He didn't mean to make her look so ravishing, but she was all that. Deliciously ravishing.

"Izuku?" she questioned after regaining her composure. He didn't answer her, and so she just laid back, sighing out in relief. She thought she was done for.