C3: Book

*The image above is from One Piece chapter 847
*I spelled Mont-d'Or  to Montdor so I can write easily hehehe.

After the public humiliation, Big Mom didn't let Katakuri to go back to Komugi Island for two days. He was put in a big room and was guarded until the day of meeting.

The Whole cake island was fully prepared when the Orcs tribe arrived on the island. They were composed of few warriors, the King and the Princess of the tribe. They all look intimidating and high for their status as one of the strongest tribe in the New World. Legend has it that they can accommodate any type of visitor in their island but they will never allow a rule violator to be alive. It's just a matter of respect.

Perospero greeted and led them to the tea house room of the Whole Cake Chateau. He opened the door for the King and the Princess while the Orc warriors stood outside to guard.

"Mama, the Princess and the King of the Orcs tribe have arrived." Perospero bowed a little. Big Mom enthusiastically welcome them and offered them a sit. The table was filled with talking sweets of all kinds. Pancake, muffins, pies and anything nice.

The door opened once again and Katakuri entered the room. Big mom also welcomed him and gestured him to sit beside her. Perospero excused himself and when he met Katakuri halfway, he tapped his shoulders. Without a word, Peros exited the room.

---

"UWAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Your cry echoed inside the kitchen of Komugi Island. Your co-workers were panicking around to give you a glass of water, to rub your back and to give you a napkin for your tears and nose.

"KATAKURIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, MY BABYYYYYYYYY" You desperately shouted between your cries as if he will hear you from where he is right now. Your co-workers paused when the door opened but you were too occupied to even care who it was.

"y/n-chan." It was Brulee's voice.

"Tsk, look at you. Crying like a stupid baby." Montdor's scolded you like a child. You raise your head and his frown met your puffy eyes and pouting lips.

"I'm..My...But my baby Kataaaaaaaaaa" not even finishing your words, you let out another loud cry that irritated Montdor.

"Stop crying!" Montdor took his handkerchief from his pocket and threw it in your face. It didn't hurt you, he made sure it will land flat on you crying face. Brulee sighed as she shook her head and dismissed all the people inside the kitchen, leaving the three of you sitting around the kitchen table.

"Your too busy crying here, are you surrendering Big Brother now!" Montdor snarled, he's really irritated with you crying a lot.

"Oi, calm down Montdor. Can't you see her having a bad time?" Brulee waved her hands to him.

"I know you hate me Montdor, aren't you supposed to be happy that Katakuri and I are having a hard time. Are you hear to laugh at me?" You held his handkerchief in your palms.

"I never said I hated you, I was just looking after Big Bro. I knew that he was humiliated in public for the reason that he wanted to save your relationship." He raised an eyebrow and clicked his tongue.

"Did Big Mom knows about me already?" You sniffed.

"I spoke to Big Bro and he said he was supposed to tell Mama but the arrange marriage came unexpected so he wants to fix this first before telling Mama and the others to keep you out from danger." Brulee said. You look down on your palm with the handkerchief in it. Your puffy eyes closed and buried your face in it.