C4: To the square! Again!

Author: I apologize that it took me too long to update. I am still recovering after losing someone important to me. 

Brulee gave the signal for Katakuri and you to come down from the mountain and head to where the giant mirror is located. It was already late at night so they assumed that everyone had gone home to rest after a long day. You still fixed the hood of your cloak just in case someone from the Whole Cake sees you.

"You think this will work?" You asked your boyfriend. His arms around your shoulders pull you to his side closer so you wrap your other arm in his waist as both of you walk down the mountain side.

"Of course it will, Montdor is going to help us." He assured you.

When you reached the location of the giant mirror, Brulee stood there with a smile on her face.

"I'm assuming everything is fixed between the two of you." said Bruleee

"Hmm, I don't mean to be pessimistic but there is still this worry inside me." You sighed.

"Things will be okay soon babe, don't stress too much about it." Katakuri assured you. You gave him a small smile and hugged him tightly. You will have to go home by yourself to Komugi island because Big Mom wanted Katakuri to stay on the Whole Cake chateau.

You leaned and gave him a kiss on his cheeks. You cupped his face with both hands, despite the scarf he wears, you can see him smiling through his eyes.

"Go get some rest okay?" He mumbled under his scarf.

"You too." You said and let go of him.

You waved him one last time before coming inside the Mirror with Brulee. When the two of you disappeared, Katakuri headed to his room without even noticing the presence of the person watching them.

------

Masclara is still in her wind form covered by the white sheet. As she roamed around the island, she saw one of the Charlottes. It is a young girl with a ponytail wearing something similar to a balloon with the color of white and red. She was rushing somewhere and when Masclara looked to where the girl came from, it was the direction of the giant mirror. Katakuri was near the mirror and was about to leave the premises.

"This doesn't look good." Masclara wanted to confirm for herself so she lowered herself and to stay hidden from the sight of the little girl. She saw her enter the Whole Cake Chateau. Masclara sped up to enter through the little gap of the giant door without being noticed. Good thing, the sheets that she uses to cover her entire being is thin.

Looking around, she lost the girl along the hallway. Masclara kept searching for the girl until she heard people talking. She leaned to the wall before peaking to the group of people talking. It is the girl she's looking for, along with people who looks like her own men.

"Flampe-sama, Big Mom might be preparing to sleep. It's late already" One of the guys said.

"No matter, I need to tell mama about this person who is trying to ruin Big Bro's life." The girl named Flampe said angrily.

"Person? Did you see who it was?" another of her comrades asked.

"No, a cloak is covering that person and it was a bit dark." Flampe crossed her arm in her chest. "Since Brother Katakuri won't choose me as the number one sibling, I might as well give him a hard time by selling him to mama. Well, I'm sure, this will also be for his best." Flampe grinned and headed upstairs. Masclara followed her carefully until Flampe entered a big gigantic room. As far as she can remember, that door leads to Big Mom's room.

Masclara cursed under her breath when she heard the screams of an angry woman inside that door.

"This is not good, I need to inform the princess."