ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴᴏ. sᴇᴠᴇɴ

The Russian man held Steve's head up and put the syringe closer and closer to his neck. Instead of trying to resist or fight, Steve just looked numb. He blankly stared out the window of the door. He just accepted it, at this point. Everyone was angry at him anyway, maybe even more than angry. He felt like an asshole. He put everyone in this situation, and there was probably no getting out of it.

Something suddenly clicked in Dustin's mind. Was this guy going to kill Steve? Was he about to watch his best friend die? Of course, he was pissed at him, but he didn't want to see him die. Hell, this is the closest he's actually been to anyone, next to Mike, Lucas, El, Will, and Max, obviously.

"We know what you're doing." Dustin suddenly said without thinking. The Russian man looked at him and slowly put the syringe down. He tilted his head like a curious puppy, intrigued by Dustin's comment. "You're trying to take over the world with some giant machine and stupid Russian code." He went on.

"Dustin-" Both Steve and Robin warned.

"I'm not done." Dustin hushed them. "We beat your asses least year, by the way." He said.

The Russian man started breathing heavily, clearly provoked. He stared into Dustin's soul, not blinking once. Dustin ignored it and continue to stall him. "That's right. Three teens and a ten-year-old litteraly kicked your stupid asses. And by the way we would be more than happy to do it again."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"I thought you were the smart one!" Dom panicked, grabbing Alex's shoulders.

"Yeah? Me too!" Alex replied, brushing Dom's hands off of her.

"We should have went with my idea!" Said Dom. "I knew it wasn't that bad of an idea! But, God forbid, anyone listened to me!"

"Where were we gonna get the costumes from?"

"Somewhere!"

"Where's somewhere?"

"I don't know!"

"And what would we do with her?" Alex gestured her arms to Erica, who just stood and watched as the two argued again.

"I don't know! She could distract them or something!"

"What?" Erica suddenly joined in. "Are you trying to kill me or something?"

"No! Why would I-" before he could finish defending himself, he and Erica were forcefully yanked by Alex. She ran and shoved herself and the other two into the building. With the brown haired boy and the small girl still in her grasp, she pulled them down behind a pile of wooden crates. She crouched down with them and peeked over the top crate, making sure no soldiers witnessed their entrance.

"What the hell was that for?" Erica raised her voice.

"Shh!" Alex put her finger up to her mouth. "We're getting them out of here!" She whispered.

"How do we know where they are?" Asked Dom.

"We'll just have to-"

"Wait!" Dom cut her off as he saw a soldier enter a room.

Although he couldn't see much, he did see one thing. That one thing was a person. A person tied to a chair, looking up to a tall man in Russian soldier uniform.

Steve.