.

I was 13 years old, in freshman high school. I am quite the eye candy, and have a few admirers. But one guy was extreme with his crush. (I'll call him Aaron). Aaron is a lot older than me, though. He was 17 years old.

He was obsessed with me! But what I hated the most was the fact that he lives next door. I have never thought much about it, until he started stalking me...

Everyday, and every night he would be following me in one way, or another.

In person, and online

He would email me over 20 times a day. I'd get emails like:

"Be safe"

"Are you alright?"

"Sleep well"

Etc. This was a little weird, but I didn't think much of it, until the emails started getting creepier.
Instead of the usual checkup emails, it got more personal. Aaron would email me things like:

"You should eat your lunch" if I skipped lunch.

Or

"I think your sister is hungry" when my little sister was crying.

It was creepy. I stopped using my phone and social media.

But it didn't end there.

My mom was almost never home. So I was frequently looked after by babysitters.

One day, I had a new babysitter.

It was Aaron.

Nothing was particularly strange, as he would take care of me and my little sister.

But he did get a lot closer to my mom than I would like.

One day, at school Aaron told me that my mom would be out of the country for a week. And that my mom told him to let me stay at his house.

I was hesitant, and actually did not want to go to his house, but it was my mom's wish. I couldn't go against that.

Aaron told me that my mom had already left, so I could just go home with him after school, that day. I agreed and went home with him. But when I got there, his parents weren't home. The things get a little blurry here, as I don't really remember what happened.

Aaron would play weird games with me. Stuff like 'family', where he insisted that I was the wife and he was the husband.

Or stuff like 'cops and robbers'. Where he'd sexually touch me, and use an excuse that he was just pretending to arrest me.

Or games to see who would get scared first. Where he would tie me to a chair or a bed, and blindfold me, then touching my body at all times. Even as a child, I still felt uncomfortable under his hands. He was creepy and made me uncomfortable.

It was five days into staying in his house, and Aaron had gone to his part-time job.

He left the doors locked, and the windows were too high to jump from. So I just stayed in front of the TV, where I saw a chilling news report.

It was a missing child report..

The missing child being me.

Before I had the time to catch the number to call, the door burst opened, and it was Aaron. He asked what the hell I was doing, and quickly switched the TV off.

I freaked out, and was crying and screaming. Aaron held me, but I managed to wiggle from his grip, just in time to open the window and cry for help.

Luckily for me, a couple walking by heard me and called the police.

Aaron somehow got me to pass out, and what I know was that within an hour, police arrived and found me locked in his bedroom with a blindfold and tied to a chair.

Aaron still being a minor that time, I am unsure of what happened to him. I only remember the police taking him away, while my mom was comforting me.

I moved to another country after that, and have not seen my kidnapper since.