Ren Wu Sun x reader

It's probably gonna be a teeny bit sad so brace yourselves.

Your POV

Recently, I noticed something different about him.  It's like he's been trying to avoid me after 4 months of dating.. he keeps getting home late. Ignores me. What have I done wrong?

He even skips to eat his favorite mochi I always made. I'm trying to think nicely. Maybe it's my fault..

No one's POV

"y/n snap out of it" said Xander. "Sorry did I zone out?" y/n was brought back to reality. Xander was surprised. "this isn't like you y/n. You used to be cheerful and all. Is there something bothering you?" " It's nothing" she replied.

"Is it because of Ren?" He guessed. Y/n sighing. " He's .. different now" she said..

"You see.. I may know .. well... something" He said hesitating and guilty. y/n was puzzled. "What does he know?" She thought.

" He....."

Time skip~

y/n was out shopping alone. As she was looking at some stuffs, she hit a girl, about her age. The girl's bag and phone fell on the floor. y/n helped her get her things. "I'm so sorry" she apologized. "It's okay, but no offense are you blind or what?" The girl raised her voice.

"I'm really sorry" y/n said a bit offended. As she picked up the rude girl's phone, her heart felt like it dropped. There were a picture of her and Ren Wu on the screen. Seemed love like. She gave the phone back to the girl, her hands were shaking.

The rude girl snatched her phone back and said "next time, watch where you're going, blind girl" But, there are no replies from y/n as she was so shocked that she became speechless.."Xander was right" she mumbled.

Flashback~

" He kinda like started hanging out with this girl he met at the bookstore when he went alone cause you had errands to run. They kept in touch. But I don't know the rest. The girl did look like she likes him so.." he trailed off. "Nonsense" she chuckled.

Back to real time~

y/n started to function like normal. She was about to leave. But as if it wasn't enough, she saw that same girl, holding hands with her boyfriend. All she can do is just watch them from afar. Her heart ached badly.

When she got home, she cried and cried to her hearts content. Xander and Ana comforted her. But it was not enough. In the end, she stopped crying and does what she normally do. Covering her pain with a fake smile.

When Ren went home, she just stared at him. "What?" He asked without any guilt. "Eat" she said while pointing to the mochis she made. "No thanks I'm full, Xander and I.." " went eating?" She said with a toned voice. "Yeah?" He replied confused. " You think I'm a fool, do you?" She stated. "What do you mean?"  " You know exactly what I mean, Ren Wu. And you still dare to ask?" He knew that he messed up. "I'm so sorry y/n, I can't control what is happening. I hope you'd stay" She then grabbed a bag and stormed out. "We're over"

Should I make a part two? If yes.. you guys want a makeup or a new love interest with any character? The decision is yours. Write your answer in the comments.