when you break up

sorry for doing this fellow Cookies but I don't have any ideas. Don't worry I'll do a scenario where you get back together in another chapter so enjoy.

Valt: you were on your way to Aoi Bakery. You wanted to tell him that you are going to participate in the district tournament. When you arrived you saw Valt kissing with another girl. you slap him in the face and broke up right on the spot.

Shu: One of your 'fake friends' who get close to you just to get Shu confessed to him at the library and he said yes. she's pretty what do you expect. he went to you calmly and said, " I think it's better to start a new life. truth is I don't like you anymore. long story short let's broke up and forget each other" you then just smirk sadly. "pleasure's mine Kurenai" and with that you went to your 'fake friend and said. " just to tell you he'll dump you after taking your virginity gal.. good luck with that" and pat her at the shoulder.

Rantaro: he slept with ANOTHER GIRL ON YOUR BED

Free: He cheated on you with Chris (sorry for making her a bad girl) you saw them make out in Chris' office and you have to stop Trad from killing him. (he's such a good guyfriend)

Silas:  you saw him make out in the taxi backseat with a slut. you knock on the car window and say 'have fun on your first night Silas' and you swag-walk to BC Sol

Xander: you chose. I can't think of anything

Ren Wu: at first he and that girl (Sakura I think her name is) were just having a practice fight but then she pulled him and kiss him. and he looks like he's enjoying it. you just take that as a break up sign

Ukyo: you learned the shadow walking skills so you decided to jump scare him. when you were in the shadows, you saw him with another girl on your bed. you were so mad that you got out of the shadows and slap him machine gun style (muahahhaha)

Quon: he told you that he only like girls that are not girly. But here he is dating a girly girl in your favourite cafe' 

Lui: he suddenly said that you guys broke up in the middle of a beybattle

Zac the Sunrise: He has a lot of fans and he cheated with one of them

Aiger: he said that he found someone that's an animal lover so he decided to get with her instead of you

Wakiya: let's just say that a prostitute came to his house and they have a night

doneee.. it's such a pain to write this... T^T poor Cookies. I'll make another oneshot shortly ok

bye