Rules

Yea, I know rules are boring...

And, Yea, know rules are meant to be broken, but if I couldn't be an awards without rules... That would be such a failure...

Try my best not to put many rules but but you have to follow all of them so you will be accepted us a judge or a participant. If you don't follow them you're going to be disqualified.

For participants:

1. You must follow me (Imfine000Ithink) permanently (Not unfollows even when the awards will come to an end).

2. Follow your judges permanently once they are announced. It's the least you can do for them!

3. Give this book a shout out on your message board. We need to have as many entries as possible.

4. Add this book in your library and in your public reading list so you'll get notified (Unnecessary, so you're going to do that only if you want to)

5. No bullying on the others! If I figure out that something like that is happening between two participants the one who was bullying on the other will be disqualified. So if anyone is bulling at you, you should notify me as soon as possible! It's important!

6. No bribes! You're not allowed to bribe anyone! A participant or judge! If I figure that you did something like that you'll be disqualified.

7. Your book must be only in English!

8. You can't change anything in your book after your entry! Plus if you want to change your username you must notify me!

For Judges

1. You must follow me (Imfine000Ithink) permanently! (Not unfollows even when the awards will come to an end).

2. Give this book a shout out on your message board. We need to have as many entries as possible.

3. Add this book in your library and your public reading list so you'll get notified (Unnecessary, so you're going to do that only if you want to)

4. If anyone tries to bribe you you should quickly notify me. If I figure out that someone bribed you and you accepted it you will both get disqualified.

5. Be nice the participants. Don't be too hard on them! They do the best they can!

6. I only accept judges who can speak English!

7. Don't judge someone's story if he hasn't followed you!

8. A judge can participate in a category that his book isn't into.
..............................................................................................................................

Okay so these are the rules! It's important to follow every single one of them (apart from the one that I clearly said it's unnecessary) so we will have a nice experience in this awards!

Have a nice day!