Judging Rubrics

1. Cover (20 Points)

2. Title (10 Points)

3. Blurb/Summary (10 Points)

4. Book tags (10 Points)

5. First chapter (10 Points)

6. Character Development (10 Points)

7. Story Development (10 Points)

8. Vocabulary/Grammar errors (10 Points)

9. Uniqueness (10 Points)

10. Overall Enjoyment (10 Points)

Total: 110 Points.

The Cover is the most important part of a book here in Wattpad. So I added 10 more points to that.

1. Cover: Was the Cover beautiful and intriguing? Did it fit the story plot?

2. Title: Was the title beautiful and unique? Did it fit the story?

3. Blurb/Summary: Was the blurb interesting or just boring? Did you feel like continuing? Did it have too much information (Aka spoilers) for the book which shouldn't be in it?

4. Book tags: Were the tags of the book the proper ones? Would you add or subtract anything?

5. First chapter: How did you like the first chapter? Was it well crafted?

4. Character Development: How well could the author portray the emotions of the characters? Could you feel the emotions of each character?

7. Story Development: was the story progress fast slow or just perfect? Was the story plot intriguing?

8. Vocabulary/Grammar errors: Did you notice any typing or grammar errors while reading the book? Were they too many? Were they important?

9. Uniqueness: How Unique was the whole story plot and the characters? Do you feel like there are too many stories with the kinda same plot?

10. Overall Enjoyment: How did you feel after reading the story? Anything you would like to add? Do you wish there was or going to read (if it exists already) a/the sequel?

                                                          For Poetry

1. Cover (20 Points)

2. Title (10 Points)

3. Book Tags (10 Points)

4. First Poem (10 Points)

5. Vocabulary/Grammar errors (10 Points)

6. Uniqueness (10 Points)

7. Rhymes (20 Points)

8. Emotions (20 points)

Total: 110 Points

1. Cover: Was the Cover beautiful and intriguing? Did you feel like start reading the poems?

2. Title: Was the cover Beautiful and lovable?

3. Were the tags of the book the proper ones? Would you add or subtract anything?

4. How did you like the first poem? Was it well crafted and beautiful?

5. Vocabulary/Grammar errors: Did you notice any typing or grammar errors while reading the poems? Were they too many? Were they important?

6. Uniqueness: How unique was each poem? Were they too usual or extraordinary?

7.  Rhymes: Were there good or bad rhymes on each poem? Were there any rhymes that totally touched you and want to share with us?

8. Emotions: How did you feel while reading each one of the poems? Were there any poems that you will surely remember and you want to share with us?

So these were the judging Rubrics. Fair enough don't you think?

Feel free to ask your doubts

Oh and something I wanted to add.

It's an announcement for the judges.

When you start reading the book you must leave comments, so the writer/poet will know that you've read their book. If you are also a writer you know how much it means 2 us writers to know our readers opinion. And the awards are created for support ain't they?

I will be asking the participants so, right at least one comment and no hate comments are accepted!

Thank you and have a great day!!!