3.

!Warning! Little bit of voilence is in this chapter

-Y/n pov-

I woke up to hearing people talking, I stood up quickly and got into defence mode, I hid in the shadows and waited. EJ and Hoodie walked in along with that guy I saw with Hoodie when we first met, he had a girl like mask on. I stepped out of the shadows to go greet my friends ad the stranger "There you are." EJ said as I walked up to them. "Oh so this is the beast Hoodie and you have been seeing." The masked guy said as he looked me up and down while walking around me. I growled a little bit at and turned my head to face him when he got too close to my *cough* *cough* you know. He walked back over and stood next to Hoodie "So is it a female or male?" The masked man asked. "We don't know really." Hoodie answers just as confused, I turned into my human form to show them my gender. "I'm a male." I answer with a bit of anoyance, the masked man looks at me in shock as I walk closer to them. "Wtf did you know that they could do that?!" The masked man asked the other two while looking back and forth between them. "Yep." They bothed answered at the same time, I sigh and walk out of my den "Its very rude to walk into someones home without asking you know." I tell them as I walk out into the clearing. I turn back into my wolf form to sniff out and food to eat "Should we wait here or come with you?" EJ asked me as they walk up to me. I pick him up by his jacket sleve and set him down and I do the same to Hoodie and the masked man, I start to run to find food. I pick up a scent that I haven't smelled in a while so I slowly to a stop, I sniff the air again to make sure I smelled that right. I whine a little bit and run back to my den, I drop my friends by the entrance when I got to my den.

"Why did you bring us back?" Hoodie asked as I paced around my den, I walk out to the clearing and sniff the air to see if they were close. My ears flaten when I relise that there close to me, I turn my head to see my friends talking and sometimes looking at me worried. I whine and run into the woods to lead the people away from my home, I could hear EJ and Hoodie yelling at me to stop but I didn't. I smell the air while running and smelled the people getting closer, then I hear something shoting at me. I look to the left and see a net coming straight at me, I tried to run faster to escape getting caught but the net wrapped around me and I fell to the ground. I hear heavy boots running out of the woods and go to me but I also hear footsteps of EJ, Hoodie and the masked man too. I start to try and bite off the net and keep the people away from me "Don't worry, you won't feel a thing." I hear a cold voice say as someone puts a muzzle on me. I whine and try and take off the muzzle but I can't, then I feel something stab my leg, I yelp and start to thrash around. I hear EJ and Hoodie yelling at people to get away and I people gettimg killed,  see a gaurds body drop by me and it seemed to be facing me. I turn into my human form because I was growing too weak to hold my wolf form, the net and muzzle shrink with me as my size changes. I felt someone tear the net off me and pick me up, I start to black out so I didn't know if I was safe or going back to the lab.

I sat up slowly to find myself in bedroom, I looked around confused and got off the bed I was I think sleeping on. The bedroom door opens and Hoodie walks in, he looks at me suprised, run up to me and hugs me. "Why are you hugging me?" I ask as he pulls away "You were asleep for almos a week (Y/n)." He tells me and I stare at him in shock. Wat what.....

(Kinda short chapter but I have other books to do too so I'm trying to update every book every day.)

Goodbye my lovely children O3~