7.

!Warning! Slight voilence is in this chapter

-Narrator pov-

You slowly stalk towards EJ as he steps back, you raise your right arm and it starts to glow a blue color. When your hand is fully blue you let out a screech that didn't sound human and charged at EJ while your hand turned into a beasts paw. You slam the huge beast paw on the ground infront of EJ and he bearly misses getting hit by it. You screech again as your left hand starts to glow too "oh come on!" EJ yells when he sees your other hand glowing. He was distraced by your other hand so you were able to hit him in a wall with your other huge beast paw.

Your left hand finally grew into a huge beast paw like your right hand, then your arms and legs started to glow too. EJ was slowly getting up and out of the wall so he could see the damage done to his body but he didn't expect your whole body to be glowing when he got out. "REALLY!?" He yelled as he saw you tranform into a huge glowing blue beast, you looked down at him with a sad look. Your ears went down and you whined, Dr. Dright had a confused and angry expression. "What!? Nononono your suppose to attack him not feel bad you stupid useless mutt!" Dr. Dright yelled at you and threw his clip board at you.

It bounced off your side and fell to the floor, you started to growl lowly and slowly turned your head to look at the sientist. "O-ok wait I-I um um." He started to stutter and back away with a scared expression, EJ was behind you with a 'you screwed up' face on. You roared and ran towards the sientist and gaurds, the gaurds shot at you but they just bounced off like the clip board. You squashed some of them with your big paws and kept chasing after Dr. Dright, you started to catch up to him as he rounded a corner. You snapped at him and almost got him but you tore his lab coat off instead, you spit it out and roared at him again.

He turnned another corner but it lead to a dead end, he turned around to go the other way but you were already infront of him. "Ok wait wait wait, let me explain please!" He begged as you stalked towards him slowly "Please! Have a heart!" He begged again but you didn't care anymore. You were right infront of him and huff some air at him "P-please?" He begged one last time before you bit down on him.

Meanwhile EJ was killing off some gaurds as more came in, he tried to kill them off quicker but more and more kept coming untill he was surounded. But that's where you come in attacking all of the gaurds surounding EJ because the author can't just kill off a love intrest at chapter seven.

*Time skip to after I fix the forth wall I broke -3-*

You started to glow blue again and change into your human form but now you had ears and a tail. After you "fully" turned back into your human form you passed out, EJ caught you before you fell and put you on his back to carry you home. He couldn't go through the city again with you on his back so he when through the forest, he had just started walking into the forest when he heard screechs, screams and roars coming from the building. The other experiments must have gotten out and are now leaving that cursed place, good for them. He kept walking untill he felt tired and couldn't keep walking, he stopped and glently set you down.

He looked up and saw that it was getting dark so he sniffed around to see if anything was near that could hear you or him. When he couldn't find anything he layed down next to you and wrapped his arms around you to keep eachother warm and so he knew you were right there. Peacefull snores soon followed after he layed down next to you, he was asleep and finally had you back in his arms.

He woke up slightly when he felt you move around a bit, he opened his eyes to see you facing him with your eyes slightly open. "G'morning." You said tiredly to him as he was interally screaming about how cute you are "Morning." He said back as you both got up. You looked around to see where you were and noticed a faint smell of blood in the air, you sniffed the air and found that the smell was far away. EJ noticed this and smiled slightly "Your safe now, you can go back home." He told you while walking up to you and placing his hands on your shoulders. You looked into his eyes and let out a relaxed sigh, you smiled up at him and hugged hm tightly "Thank you EJ." You said to him as he hugged you back.

You both pulled apart and he sniffed the air to find a way to your cave and the mansion, after he picked it up he started heading towards the direction of your cave. You followed close behind him as he started to speed up untill he was full on running with you right beside him. You were both smiling like crazy as you both had a race to see who could get there faster, laughter soon filled the air with you both going at inhuman speed. You were winning but you made sure that you didn't go too far ahead because you didn't want to loose EJ in the forest. You saw the clearing that was infront of your cave and you suddenly forgot about slowing down for EJ. You zoomed over to the clearing and slowed down to a walk when you were infront of your cave.

A huge smile was spread across your face as you made your way around your cave but the smile faded when you saw the broken pile of your stuff on the floor again. You sighed and sat down cross legged infront of the pile, you heard EJ come up from behide you and placed a hand on your head. A small whine came from you as you picked up the moon shaped hairpin, you felt EJ start to pet you and you looked up at him slightly. Your ears went down and your tail started to wag a little as he kept on doing it but you stopped your tail wagging and pushed his hand away with a playfull growl. EJ laughed slightly and sat down beside you, you leaned you head on his shoulder as you both looked at the moon shaped hairpin.

EJ wrapped an arm around you and pulled you in closer, you closed your eyes and sighed again. "I'll help you with the mess but right now I've got to get to the mansion." EJ told you after a few minutes. He got up and you stood up too "Already?" You asked with a sad tone, EJ looked at you with a sad nod. "I've got to get back before Slender sends ot a search party for me, and if he does then I'm in big trouble if he finds me." EJ tells you as you both walk to the end of the clearing. "Just make sure to come back ok, I wanna make sure Slender didn't kill you." You say to him with a half joking tone. He smiles at you and you smile back "Ok puppy." He said to you and kissed your forehead before jogging off into the woods.

You stood there with a blush on your face, you blinked a few times before shaking your head with the smile you still had. "What am I gonna do with you." You say to no one as you watch EJ grow farther and farthe away as he runs off to the mansion.

(I'm not dead and I wanted to try to finish this book up but I can really promise an update every day)

Goodbye my lovel children O3U~