Chapter ⓪ [Prologue Before the Storm]

The battle of the Hero and the Demon King.

This battle has been repeated countless times throughout history

The Demon King who rules over the Demon race.

There is only one Demon King in each era.

When the Demon King in the current era is defeated, a demon with extraordinary power will become the new Demon King in the next era.

This is how the world works.

Therefore, the Demon King lineage will never perish.

The Demon King can level a mountain with their abnormal strength.

The Demon King, who can use sorcery and thousand of techniques.

Having strong hostility towards the Human race was common for the Demon King.

There is a hope for the Human race, the Hero, who fights the Demon King.

The battle between the Hero and the Demon King is exactly like a seesaw.

If the Hero can kill the Demon King, then the Demon King can repel the Hero.

Similar to the Demon King, the Hero's existence too can't perish.

The battle of those two continues without end.

This is the fate of this world.

If there's tragedy, the relationship between the Hero and the Demon King will be mutually congenial.

Both are masters of the rare dimension magic.

Magic equal to the Gods, being able to control space and dimensions.

They used their magic according to their own fate.

Two magic spells clash as the world screams in agony.

Both the Hero and the Demon King perished, being unable to endure their own magic power.

The aftermath of the magic reaches another world, crossing the dimensional barrier.

The large explosion happened in a world named Earth, in a country named Japan, in a certain high school.

Inside the classroom, a total of 26 people, including teachers and students, died after receiving a direct hit of the magic.

The case was reported as a mysterious large explosion.

But those who died did not know about the broadcast.

Because they are to be reborn.

This is because their souls flowed backward into the world where the Hero fights against the Demon King.

Their souls scattered in the new world and each one of them will be reborn in a new life.

This is a story of one of them.

[Chapter ⓪ End]