Chapter 5: He Needs You.

A/N: Longer chapter! ( 2294 words including a/n)

Nemuri was silent for a moment as she pondered on how she was going to explain the situation to Toshi and Hizashi. There was no proper way she could explain this to them both so she figured it would be easier to just show them. "Come with us and we'll show you what's going on. Where is Shinso?" She asked, looking at All Might. Her voice was shaky as she spoke.

"He'd be at home probably asleep. It is quite late, why?" Yagi explained, looking at the R rated hero with concern written all over his face. Midnight checked the time, it showed 1:28am.

"Right, it is pretty late. Both of you meet me and Tsukauchi outside with Shinso." She said with a yawn. Toshi didn't want to agree as he knew he wouldn't sleep if he went back home but he didn't really have much of a choice given the time. All Might asked Hizashi to stay for the night, which the voice hero happily agreed to. He too knew he wouldn't be able to sleep as he'll be up worrying about Sho all night. 'May as well stay up all night with a friend rather then stayin' at home all weepy' Present Mic thought to himself as they made their way to Toshi's apartment.

Both heros soon arrived at the No.1 hero's apartment and they quietly walked inside. Yagi closed and locked the door behind Hizashi. "Make yourself at home. I'm gonna go check on Shinso." Toshi whispered before quietly walking to Shinso's room, peeking in. The No.1 hero closed the door again and walks out to Present Mic. "He's asleep."

"Good. I wonder why the police need us to bring Shinso with us tomorrow." The voice hero pondered, sitting down on Toshi's couch. All Might walked over and sits down opposite Yamada, sighing softly.

"I'm not sure. I guess we will just have to see tomorrow." He started and put his head in his hands. Toshinori gently rubbed his tired eyes before looking back up at Hizashi. "Hey..can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, of course buddy. What's wrong?" Present Mic asked, looking up at the other hero.

"Did..um..Did Sho ever have anyone in his life? Apart from Shinso's mother I mean." The Yagi asked nervously and averted his gaze from Hizashi.

"What's brought this on all of a sudden?" Hizashi questioned the other hero.

"I was just..wondering." The No.1 hero stated as a light blush flushed across his face.

"Well..Shinso's mother meant a great deal to Sho, they were childhood sweethearts. Learning to become hero's together. They planned on opening up their own agency and saving the world from villains. She made him smile even laugh. He never did again after she died." The voice hero sighed before speaking again. "Sho became the bitter, cold man you see today because of that. The relationships I know he had after that weren't really relationships. They were just flings, one nightstands. Didn't matter who or what gender." Hizashi explained. Hearing his made All Might's heart ache. Shota had been through so much.

"O-Oh..I didn't know." Toshi stammered. The blonde cleared his throat before sitting up and speaking again. "If I had known-" he got cut off.

"There's nothing you coulda done buddy so don't go blaming yourself, you got that?" Hizashi stated sternly as he got up and sat back down next to Toshinori. "Yagi, do you like Sho?"

"N-No! Not at all! I was just curious!" Yagi stuttered, waving his hands in front of his face as the blush grew and got darker. Yamada chuckled at All Might's reaction.

"Come oooon! It's written all over ya face. Besides this is a good thing!" Hizashi yelled but was quickly shushed by Toshi. "Come on, Yagi. Be the reason he smiles again."

Yagi sighed then looked up at the other blonde. "Of course I want that, Zashi. All I've ever wanted is to be the reason Sho smiles, the reason he laughs. I just want to hold him in my arms and tell him everything is going to be okay. I cannot tell you how many times I've dreamt of cuddling on the couch with him under a blanket and watching a movie. Or taking him out on a date and spoiling him rotten. He deserves to be happy and I want to be the reason he is happy." Toshi poured his heart out, trailing off on all the things he'd like to do with Aizawa. Yagi suddenly realised he was rambling and his blush crept down his neck and he hid his face in his hands.